PressKitHero

PressKitHero

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Spiritualize Yourself

Customer Service tremendously helpful. Great App - recommend ! Thanks

The Tea Studio

Great app and easy to install and use. Has given us a functioning press page and easy point of reference and contact. Has also actually gotten us press as a result which is great!

Cstockbeta

easy to use! will definitely upgrade as we grow.

Rowold

Very nice complete app, quick and easy to use!

Ouch O Holics Shop Obsessions

Great Concept. Will try back later.

Anactofdogstore

Awesome! What a fabulous layout and excellent support. It looks professional and you'd be crazy not to get it on your site. Thank you!

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

LOVE THIS APP!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PRESS KIT

Vintageconfections

This is a nice app. It solves our need for a press kit and nicely puts the information on the page.

Chikke

If you need a professional looking press kit, but don't have the time or the skill set to create one, this is app for you, is very easy navigate, easy to set-up and creates a professional looking press kit for your site in minutes. Recommend!!!

Kikora

Absolutely the best experience I have had installing an app for my store, from the easy-to-use setup, to the quality design, to the quick response time from the developing team when I have questions. I highly recommend this, and look forward to growing my kit in the weeks and months to come.