PressKitHero

PressKitHero

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Nosolo

It took me no more than 5 minutes publish all the press apearances we had since today.
It's a good app easy to use and FREE!
I strong recomend it!

Soapnskin

Love this app! It has helped a complete novice like me set up a very professional looking Press Page in minutes, something that I've needed to do, but didn't know where to start previously.
Wolfram was super helpful as well, and dropped me an email to check that I was happy with the app. He's even taken my feedback on board and is now working on a feature that will enable you to reorder your articles without having to delete them all and start from scratch! Fantastic and Thank You!!

The Right Pillow

This was an easy app to use; I love the way that it resizes the logos to match and presents it all very well. I like the way it looks live on our site: clean, organized, and easy to navigate. Once I launched the app, I was sent an email from the developer, welcoming me and asking for feedback and what else we needed out of the app- great touch!
I set up and launched the page with no issues and we are very happy with our new tool!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next