PressKitHero

PressKitHero

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

My Kindness Calendar

Great app that is easy and quick to use. The free template is totally sufficient for a professional press kit page with all of the essentials. So glad I found this, I've already recommended it to many other small biz owners.

Revpod

love this thing so much! created an awesome press kit page in about 30 minutes... you could do it quicker it you wanted to, but i took my time :)

Meeknest

Really simple to use and generates an excellent page that is easy to adapt, update and maintain. 10/10!

Toki Mats

This is a super easy app, love the template, very effective! Thanks!

Svala

I have put off creating a press kit as I thought it would be complicated and take a very long time. I just created my full press kit in about 1 hour and could not be happier with it. Love this app. So glad I found it. Yay!! :)

Eyedope

Wolfram has done an excellent job creating an app to give my store a very professional press kit. It integrated well with my theme and he has thought of everything for not only the new store but fully established stores as well. I strongly recommend this app.

Fitness Freedom Gear

Works great, really simple to use and has all the features we needed. Check out on www.fitnessfreedomgear.com

Nsgallery

Great app! Simple to use and looks professional. Still in process of including details but haven't yet found it in Shopify admin to add to my theme nav footer.

Multilingualbooks

a pretty good app would def recommend for a try!

Happy Poppets

Very good app. The basic free plan is good enough for me to come up with a nice press kit to send out for marketing use. Keep up the good work!