PressKitHero

PressKitHero

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Bedrocks

It’s really easy completing presskithero. amd it’s great I will have all the information in a central place when ready for a PR launch. The support has also been motivating. Definitely recommend using

Anokha Skin Care

Easy to use, looks extremely professional.

Mewe Accessories

looks so far to be a good app

Civilstock

A well structured and designed Press Kit we can link in our main menu.
The Free plan limits are more than enough to make an attractive and professional looking press kit.

I think that our customers will find this useful, as well as businesses who are looking for a quick overview and are focused on a B2B view point.

Thank you for a great addition to our website.

Lunchskins

Great APP! Easy and the customer service is outstanding!

City Workshop Mens Supply Company

This is a MUST HAVE app for your business. It was so simple to add and input all the information you need for a Press Kit. I wish I had installed this when we first opened. Don't wait, download and start building your Press Kit. Thank you for creating this and it is FREE!!!

Bifarm

Good looking app. Wish price is a fixed price not monthly fee.

Versakini

LOVE this. So simple and easy to use. Organized and highlights all of our important features. Def recommend this app for your store! :)

Diaper Dabbler

A very clear and easy to use app. I first tried to make a press kit on my own, but it didn't look professional enough. Most "templates" on Pinterest aren't geared towards business owners. This fit the bill perfectly. I emailed a question to their support (about how to create a navigation menu) and received an answer within 5 minutes! It was simple to do, but I was impressed that he knew.
For a free app, this is providing me a lot of value. THANK YOU!!

Mowsem

I really love the simplicity of this app and it's free! I've always wanted a press kit but just didn't know where to start. This app helps you put everything together with ease.