PressKitHero

PressKitHero

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Teddy Maximus 2

totally impressive, love it! just what you'd need, easy to use, every feature you could want and built by someone who knows a press kit :-)

Radicool Ca

Real easy to set up. Can edit and manipulate. Takes on the look of your website. If you are reading this and gotten this far in investigating, then I highly recommend trying it out.

Briny Boutique

PressKitHero is a very easy to use, helpful app. It really helped us a lot since it was free to install and we were able to upload all the press info we had. Wolfran is very helpful and has followed up to make sure the app was working properly and offered to update anything if we needed it. I recommend this app to anyone needing to put up press info.

Glow Mo

Simple, and easy to use :) A nice addition.

Naturalselfskincare

Setting up my Press Kit was a breeze thanks to this app! It was quick, easy, and looks very professional. I love it!

Flood Clothing Co

Great App that's easy to use and incorporates all the basic elements you want in a generic press-kit. The design works really well with the template and design of my site and the support for a minor alignment issue I had was fantastic, seeing my issue through to resolution.

Takeout Kit

Excellent support from the app owner. Was able to help me with some SEO meta title issues that Shopify was overriding. Support is definitely above and beyond what I expected from a free app!

I've been using PressKitHero for my business for probably a year now. It's a great landing page to refer journalists and partners too so that I don't have to waste time copying/pasting my messaging and sending logos and photos. It has also helped me hone my story. Highly recommend!

Post Shields Inc

Only needed the free version and it was very helpful. Recommended.

Fad2dsgn

A highly recommended app.

A simple yet effective app and a very userfriendly interface. However it would be great if it can be fully Customised eg. changing of font type etc.

Get Go Retro

Absolutely love it. I'm tweaking it -- but wow -- so much easier than winging it : )