PressKitHero

PressKitHero

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Fad2dsgn

A highly recommended app.

A simple yet effective app and a very userfriendly interface. However it would be great if it can be fully Customised eg. changing of font type etc.

Get Go Retro

Absolutely love it. I'm tweaking it -- but wow -- so much easier than winging it : )

Shiraz Rugs

Thank you for this great app. I am enjoying it being incorporated into my website :)

Pure Hearts International

This app looks really, really helpful. Is it free? It seems to be. Not sure. Yes, it has a more limited free version. See below.

Gourmet Candle

I love this app! Im so happy that I decided to download it!

Nutri Patch

I've been really happy with this app. I didn't know what a press kit was and how to make one on my own dime. My product was generating media attention and I was asked asked for a "press kit" OR a "media package" This app helped me go through the process and layed it all out for me easily. The finished kit looks wonderful and very professional.

Loaskin

Love!!!! Just installed it, and within 10 minutes it has added so much value and social proof to my website. One of the easiest and well-thought out apps I have come across. Thank you so much!

Bokksu

With just a few clicks and text inputs, I was able to get a very professional-looking Press Kit page launched on my online store (www.bokksu.com). The free version has everything you need for a small business. Thanks PressKitHero!

Bambushop

Really useful app to present a cohesive press kit. Nothing out there like it. Support has been helpful and responsive. We would like to add yearly purchase option vs. only monthly. Plus, SEO meta tag options to build stronger SEO.

Chillavinowine

Great app and super easy to setup. We highly recommend it!