PressKitHero

PressKitHero

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Beautiful Creations By Maxine 365

This app is very easy to use. My page is updated at super status. I feel confident that I will draw customer 's attention. I would definitely recommend this app to friends and family.

Lina Grundler Woolworks

This is a wonderful app. Love the useful links that help generate ideas.

Tini Grails

I LOVE this app PressKitHero. Within 30 minutes I had a press kit page published on my site. The app breaks down all the key components and walks you through filling them out, uploading images, everything. I feel so much more fortified having a press kit page (I know that sounds dorky but it's true).

Kisses 4 Us

It was so easy to make a press kit right from my website!

Journeyman Bakery

Very easy to use and saved me a lot of time. We started getting press shortly after our business launched and this app simplifies keeping our press releases and mentions organized.

Snipsandsnails

Very easy to setup and great to have! I asked for help with a minor question and they very quick to respond and pointed me in the right direction! keep up the good work!

Studio Lbw

Easy Install. Great app. Wish you could customise a little more, but recommend regardless

Pleasenotes101

The free version is super useful! Great quality! Thanks!

Ingenues

PressKit Hero is easy to use and helps you to quickly build a polished and professional press kit. Wolfram is also incredibly helpful when answering queries.

Nanwashere

Worked perfect. If you have press coverage and want it to look good on your shopify store this is the way to go!