PressKitHero

PressKitHero

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Matchamuscle

Friendly service and easy to use app. Really nice to be able to direct PR inquiries to a page filled with logos and info about my business.

Urban Barrels

Unreal customer service. Great app. Using exculisvely with our press contacts now. http://urbanbarrels.com/a/press-kit

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app, works well, easy to install and looks great! https://kinkytoy.store

Q2naturals

Great App! I love it so far... just click get and go from there. Easy to add info, pics, social media and other links. Support was great in helping me to link the press page to my store. I hope to get some press very soon cause it makes a simple press kit looks great.

Shop Imy And Me

Thanks! This makes creating a press kit so much easier for me!!

Callia Flowers

Good app, but less functional without paying. Great for getting a sense of what to put in a release.

Saroka

Press kit hero has everything required to build a press kit, It was so easy to install and use! I had my press kit up and running within an hour.

Simply Stylish Gifts

I have just created my press kit which was super easy to do. I will update my review once I notice any result.

Beautiful Creations By Maxine 365

This app is very easy to use. My page is updated at super status. I feel confident that I will draw customer 's attention. I would definitely recommend this app to friends and family.

Lina Grundler Woolworks

This is a wonderful app. Love the useful links that help generate ideas.