PressKitHero

PressKitHero

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Beautybrandoutlet

PressKitHero has added a professional press kit to my site and they customer service is excellent. highly recommend.

Hoodriderz

Very quick and easy way to create a press kit!

Wild Alaska Direct

I'm impressed, this is a super easy to use app, and the guidance they provide is spot on. Very helpful, it's exactly what I was looking for.

Kos Organic Skincare

A wonderful mix of ease and polish. And of course with customer service to match! Thanks to Wolfram!

Silhouettesbyelle

I simply "Love" this app! It is very easy to set up a very professional looking PR. I always wanted to create a press kit but didn't know where to start, or what should be included. This app makes it amazingly easy and provides how to guides. Thank you!

Kollectiv Apparel Gold Bar Books

Highly recommended app! Wolfram listens to all feedback and suggestions and rolls out better features with each update. PressKit Hero keeps getting better and better. This developer provides professional and friendly communication and really cares what Shopify store owners think. Every Shopify store needs a Press Kit page and PressKit Hero is the best way to go! Great job Wolfram!

Tailor Spruce

This app is a gamechanger! Even better, Wolfram went above an beyond to help with any questions. Thank you!

tailorandspruce.com

Minikaravaani Oy

Real easy to use app. I was struggling to set up a press page on my website but with this app I was done in a couple of hours. I did have a couple of issues but Wolfram answered my questions within minutes of me sending the emails. Great service, great app and super helpful developer the recipe for success.

Spiritualize Yourself

Customer Service tremendously helpful. Great App - recommend ! Thanks

The Tea Studio

Great app and easy to install and use. Has given us a functioning press page and easy point of reference and contact. Has also actually gotten us press as a result which is great!