PressKitHero

PressKitHero

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

Cstockbeta

easy to use! will definitely upgrade as we grow.

Ouch O Holics Shop Obsessions

Great Concept. Will try back later.

Anactofdogstore

Awesome! What a fabulous layout and excellent support. It looks professional and you'd be crazy not to get it on your site. Thank you!

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

LOVE THIS APP!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PRESS KIT

Chikke

If you need a professional looking press kit, but don't have the time or the skill set to create one, this is app for you, is very easy navigate, easy to set-up and creates a professional looking press kit for your site in minutes. Recommend!!!

Kikora

Absolutely the best experience I have had installing an app for my store, from the easy-to-use setup, to the quality design, to the quick response time from the developing team when I have questions. I highly recommend this, and look forward to growing my kit in the weeks and months to come.

Maryelizabetharts

I was very excited to use this app. I knew I needed to create a press kit but didn't know where to start, or what should be included. This app makes it easy! Just follow the suggestions for what do add and you'll have a professional looking press kit in literally minutes.

Marrin Costello 2

Great app, with lots of cool features coming out in the future. Superb customer service.

4knines

Just tried this app. It's one of those apps that you didn't realize you needed it until you have it. Very easy to set up. Looks great on our site.
Thanks!

Uglyteams

I'm testing this app while its in the beta phase. PressKitHero created a clean, beautiful display of the press coverage my brand & products have received. Set up was very easy. The owner, Wolfram was very responsive after my initial set up and was open to new ideas and features to incorporate into future versions of the app. Thanks!