PressKitHero

PressKitHero

by Wolfram Müller

Create a professional press kit for your business

ModelSupplies

This app is great~! If you're like me, you may not know exactly what should be in a press kit. Every 5 years or so, someone may ask for it, but I never have one. Now I have the framework to build it and the ease to do it in my "spare time". The fill-in questionnaire style format makes it easy to do over time. I love that it is chunked down into smaller sections so you can accomplish something even in the first few minutes of having the app. The rest will take a little time to amass for most of us: testimonials, awards, etc. So you can hit the ground running and get started right away. I wasn't charged anything and I'm really grateful for this app. Thank you~!

VisorSleeves

I’ve been told my website
Still needs ALOT OF WORK?
Iam not sure what’s missing but I would like to fix in near future
I realize there is a fee to correct
Thanks JA

Claire Noir Beauty

I had initially had to get support to link press page in the menu. However, they responded quickly and now PressKitHero works like a charm. The rest of the setup is easy.

April 22, 2019

Hi there,

you can copy and paste the full link to your press kit (including https), to add it to the menu, e.g. https://yourstore.com/a/press-kit

or alternatively add only the path, e.g "/a/press-kit"

When you enter the url, it will show results in an auto-complete box above the input field. Make sure you click on the suggested link, after you enter it. I have to admit, it's a bit confusing, but out of our control, since its part of the Shopify backend....

If you want you can grant me access to your store, and I will make the changes...

Tilla Baby Box

It really does the job. Instructions are straightforward and everything you need to know is right there. Love it

Wild Hound Tees

As a Print-On-Demand Store this App has a simple formula to follow with advise on the website making the creation of a Press Kit for your store and Brand extremely help and easy. Just follow the help guides and your Pree Kit is ready to go. Highly recommend this App. Even the free version is great and easy to setup.

Crafting4Good CIC

We are a not-for-profit social enterprise with no idea about how to put together a press kit so finding this was a godsend - we are just starting to get coverage and we are able to use the app to document it in an easy way: just fill in the sections and it's done. Had an issue today, contacted support and it was resolved within minutes.

My Brand And Me

So easy to integrate and organize. My press contacts said it’s perfect to allow them to download information and run with it. Thank you!

Caliberhairimports

I really like this app. It's easy to use and tells my brand story

My Kindness Calendar

Great app that is easy and quick to use. The free template is totally sufficient for a professional press kit page with all of the essentials. So glad I found this, I've already recommended it to many other small biz owners.

Revpod

love this thing so much! created an awesome press kit page in about 30 minutes... you could do it quicker it you wanted to, but i took my time :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9