Pretty Product Pages

Pretty Product Pages

From $4.95/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 1, 2022

Amazing app! This helped boost my conversion rate a lot. I was also able to add a 'chat on whatsapp' button to my product page which is super useful. Great app! Amazing support helped me make edits & customize the product page even more!!

ICEATL | World Renowned Custom Diamond Jewelry
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 12, 2022

Very useful app, and easy to use. It works great, and customer support is also at a high level. That's why the app got 5 stars.

Harmog - personalizirani proizvodi
Croatia
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 8, 2022

Amazing app! Love the customization and it's very easy to apply to collections. The customer service is even better. Daniel is great to work with. Highly recommend!

Love Huvet
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 14, 2022

Simple to use, easy to activate, looks great on product pages and best feature is dynamic assignment of placements based off rules E.g. linked to individual item, multiple items, associated collection. If a collection, then you can use all the normal dynamic rules within a collection to populate the collection. In the future, I'd like to be able to split out where multiple placements display on a page, versus within a single block, which would increase use cases and also like to activate beyond product pages.

MacCarthys
Ireland
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 7, 2022

Easy to install and looks great. Needed slight adjustment and CS helped me quickly. I hope it helps with CRO

Athletabis
Time spent using app: 9 days
June 28, 2022

This app has been fantastic! And Daniel has been super responsive and helpful with anything I need. Love it!

Botanical Skin Science
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 27, 2022

Simple and easy to use. Daniel is a few minutes for a fix if Shopify ever decides to mess up their API again.

EuroConnex
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 4, 2022

Love this app so much, helps you customise your store with custom icons which you can even upload from canva etc to match your branding and add descriptions of your choice.. this will help boost my CVR dramatically !!! 11/10 for this price !!!

SwayFits
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 9, 2022

Daniel and the entire team at Pretty Product Pages do such a wonderful job. The app is simple and easy to use. The features / benefit stack has a lot of formats you can use and if you email Daniel he's quick to reply and help place the custom code anywhere on your product page. I definitely have seen this help out, show our customers our benefits and increase our conversion rate. 10/10 recommend. Did I mention it's only $7/mo? No brainer!

Couch Haus
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 26, 2022

Excelent attention and fast response time. Daniel is great! - La atención brindada por Daniel fue muy rápida y precisa.

papaya.relax