Pretty Product Pages, Features

Highlight benefits & guarantees, product description w icons

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

product description icons

NuffBox

Time spent using app About 2 months

Simply beautiful app that just works. Extremely responsive team should you need assistance with anything.

mv-reptilien

Location Switzerland

Super Kommunikation, schnelle Antwortzeit und vorallem hat sofort geholfen und alles zu meiner Zufriedenheit erledigt. Vielen Dank Daniel

Dasher

Location India

app works good. i am using it for showing offers on that product. support is very quick & helpful. No issues faced yet.

Bobi Craft

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

Great App and an awesome support! I got my issues answered and done within less than 24 hours. They helped me even with problems I had outside the app integration. Thanks a lot now the sales can come

Nayliss™

Location France

Sincèrement, cela rend le site plus professionnel et Daniel m'a aidé très rapidement, et grâce à ça, j'ai pu l'ajouter seul directement sur un autre de mes sites, c'est magnifiques.

SuperHeroes Warehouse

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is excellent, the support is even better. We strongly recommend this app. No doubt number one on Shopify for its product pages category.

Yop & Tom USA

Time spent using app 28 minutes

Awesome app, simple to use, looks great, quick and good support, has helped increase conversions. 10/10 from me.

Aurora Rug

Time spent using app About 23 hours

The product page features app works incredible & allows me to showcase icon callouts on the product, perfectly. I uploaded most of my own icons. Developer is insanely fast & helpful to work with. 1 Million Stars!

ICEATL | World Renowned Custom Diamond Jewelry

Amazing app! This helped boost my conversion rate a lot. I was also able to add a 'chat on whatsapp' button to my product page which is super useful. Great app! Amazing support helped me make edits & customize the product page even more!!

Harmog - personalizirani proizvodi

Location Croatia
Time spent using app 1 day

Very useful app, and easy to use. It works great, and customer support is also at a high level. That's why the app got 5 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7