Pretty Product Pages

Pretty Product Pages

by Appify IVS

Highlight product features & benefits on product pages

Capmeister

Great app, makes the product page look clean. I had a small issue and Daniel solved it in a split second. Super fast support.

Marmeladenherz

Beautiful app with excellent Support. Daniel helped me with the installation in less than a few minutes. I highly recomment!

Vates

INSTANT HELP (literally) from the developers. What else can you wish for when downloading a new app? I hope it will be useful.

PaintOutlet.co.uk

Looks great! Pretty Prodcuct Pages app is great helpful! Easy to setup and install with one click. thanks

Be Younique Bags

Fantastic app - probably the best in the whole App section for improving the look of a product page. Support from Daniel is fantastic too. I wanted a custom tweak adding to the App - and Daniel very kindly did it in super quick time! Well worth the cost. Highly recommended.

GUAM Beauty

Brilliant idea! makes product information benefits so much easier to read. Daniel is very responsive.

Break Time

Very easy to use app that is really enhancing the look of our product pages. The code was not automatically installed for my theme, but Daniel literally replied to my request for help in minutes and did the manual installation where I wanted it. Great support, cool app if you want to have cool product pages!

OCCO

Top service and great features. You can personalize your product descriptions and make your product pages special.

Rival Hockey

Great app, does exactly what it says on the tin. Even better, the support from Daniel has been top notch to implement everything correctly on my theme. Highly recommended!

Spice Craze

I just installed (with Daniel's speedy and efficient help!) Pretty Product Pages. It has given my pages the exact look I was aiming for, but didn't know I wanted, and inspired me to finish them and get launched! The app editor is very straightforward and you can easily attach your boxes to individual products.

Previous 1 3