Pretty Product Pages

Pretty Product Pages

by Pretty Product Pages ✨✨✨

Highlight features with icons on product pages

BUBULAND HOME

We use this app to outline useful services and highlight product features. Daniel is very quick to respond to small fixes that we need to get it to fit correctly with our theme. Great app.

Haustierteam

This is one of the Must-Have Apps! The features are looking so professional and clean. And if you have any problem, Daniel will help you within couple Hours!

iBoxspring

PERFECT! Very very fast support (thanks Daniel!) & works like expected. Must-have app for all webshops.

Naughty Or Knot

Awesome app and easy to use. Both the on-site look and back-end interface are beautifully designed. We had an issue getting the app running on our site at first, but Daniel at Pretty Product Pages responded immediately and got the app running quickly. Excellent customer service! Totally worth the money.

AntiSpyGlass

Super fast support and very friendly and competent staff! Absolutely recommendable! Great Work! :) :)

Das Brettchen

Super support and very friendly and competent staff! This is how everyone should work! Absolutely recommendable! Thank you Daniel for your great work!

Roxanas Flowers

Brilliant app looks amazing on our site, very quick installation from the developer. Plenty of options to choose from the icons.

The Imperfect Wood Company

It really helps to get the key messages across to my customers. I love how neat it looks and Daniel is always so helpful and quick when I need some changes.

Selfawear

I reached out for support in linking some text to a page. Daniel was quick and efficient in sorting this out for me. The app is exactly what I was after!

ASY Furniture

Great app. Looks natural - goes smoothly with my theme and definitely helps us and customers. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5