AntiCopy:Prevent Content Theft

Protect site's content from being reused by malicious merchant

$1/month. 3-day free trial.
Intro

Float In Air

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to stop current and future competitors from copying my pictures and content. Easy to install

PineTales®

Perfect App! Super fair priced. Been using it for almost a year now, without any issues. Best of all, it DOES NOT SLOW DOWN your website. Thank you for this great app.

Crystal Fizzy

I had to leave another anti-theft app because they moved from the Shopify App store. It took some time to find another of that quality or better. As you can see I did! AntiCopy is a fantastic app. You should get this one for your store!

Umami Food Studio

Location South Africa

Best 1 dollar I'm spending on app subscription by far. Super app. It does more than 2-3 security apps combined. (2 months later) still the best 1 dollar I can ever spend. Also helps me with google Ad by blocking all non-targeted countries.

FRONTIERA

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Nice app. Used for almost 1yr. Nice app. Used for almost 1yr. Nice app. Used for almost 1yr. Nice app. Used for almost 1yr.

High House Design

Location Finland

Amazing App! Lighting fast costumer service, right to the point and courteous! Thank you very much Kiet!
Incomparable value for money! A must have in my opinion!

Sage Brush Gun Dogs LLC

Didn't wait until my trial ended to upgrade, best $1.00 per month you can spend, so far performs excellent, easy install.

The Original Tea Company

Very easy to install and it works. Even pressing Ctrl U to reveal source code doesn't work, so basically no-one can scrape content from my site. Great stuff! The Original Tea Company.

eBuyLo

this app works great perfect tool to keep your work private A++++ highly recommended................

Prevailer

Time spent using app About 1 year

I recently found over 100 of my products being sold on another website. The thieves stole images and product titles. As I begin to look for apps to help curb this behavior, I came across this app. Wow, for the price, I think it is a great deterrent. Sure, if a thief is really determined, they will pull out all stops. But I think this awesome app offers many features that will force thieves to work hard to commit their copyright infringements. I have installed it on three of my stores, complete with the in-code script and so far, I'm loving it!