Hover Image Slider, Quick View

Hover Image Slider, Quick View

by Gigilabs

Change Image on Hover, Product Preview Carousel for Collection

Pattern Me Wild

I have been using this app for a couple of days now. In fact, I am still in the initial 7-days trial period. Not only works the app perfect, the team is also very responsive and supportive. Nikolay responded very quickly when I poked him to chat and he worked out a customization request of mine within 10 minutes or so.

I highly recommend the app, and congratuLate the team on the great service.

Keep up the great work Nikolay and GigiLabs!

Update:
Another modification request and solved in 4 Minutes without a hassle :))

Coalatree

Great app that really makes our website look really awesome and clean! The team was very responsive and very helpful when we had some issues with our theme.

Fashionistakids Store

Nikolay is superb helpful ! This is the best ever apps and customer support that i have!! He gone beyond and helping me with the feature which doesnt provide initially, im very enjoy of seeing my own store! 5 stars for this apps and his service!

Gattopardo Usa

This app is simply great ! The way I can immediately showcase product to customers is priceless, like their customer service... They went above and behind to fix a compatibility problem. Go for it !

Scotti Cline Designs

This app performs the exact function I have been trying to figure out myself for so long and I'm so grateful there's finally an app to do it! There was a theme glitch when I first enabled it and they immediately responded to my request for help and fixed it within the hour. Crazy.

UZTZU - Metamorphic Clothing

Every e-store owner should have this app, totally recommended. The support guys are always superfast and super open to help!!!!

PrintaPup

I love this! Amazing price for what you get. I had a feature request and the owner added it for me immediately.

DepotClick

The best application that could exist, I tried several for a long time and it does not compare with the easy one that was to install it, with a simple click and you have working on all your products, besides Nicolay customer service helped me in a very professional and fast way a special request that I requested. Buy it, it's worth 100%

Your Film Poster

Great app. Works perfectly. We had a special request to get this slider on the product page rather than collection page and the service was brilliant. Nick made us custom code and collaborated on the idea we had. I wish every app had this amount of service. Thanks again! :)

Official Latvian Apparel

Easy to enable just one click and your site looks 100% better. We were looking for something like this for ages. Now users can easily check all the images without reloading page! simple and superb! thanks!
Edit: And the support is real fast and will help you with your request anytime. Big Thanks to Nikolay!