Hover Image Slider, Quick View

Hover Image Slider, Quick View

by GigiLabs

Change Image on Hover, Product Preview Carousel, Quick View

Bona Bee Home

Customer service is really so good. They helped us with a customization in short time and made the app more appropriate for us. Thank you Nikolay.

Euromoto

Wow, this is what I call an effective company/app! We installed it and experienced some issue with the arrows displaying on our website (due to our theme/other app installed) and by contacting the support, they were pretty fast to reply, have been really courteous and they resolved the problems in less than a day! We can now enjoy the benefits of the app on our webstore! Love it! Thanks again!

MOODFAMILY

Great app with amazing and super fast support! We needed some custom features, they added them before we could refresh the webpage.

Maderisimo.mx

Customer service is amazing, fast and they overdelivery of what you ask for, Nikolay answer in minutes and the hover was in my product pages in less than 12hrs since I reached to them!. The app works perfectly. Thanks again.

iFit Activewear

Highly recommend this app! I purchased this so I could have a product image carousal on my collection page, it works perfectly and gives my store the lift it needed. I contacted Nikolay at the support team to help fix a venture template button that was sitting over the images and he had this fixed this with in minutes. Absolutely wonderful service and great app!

Kat Koil

I've download the app to make a carrousel for the product pictures I want to show to customers and it didn't work. But then I saw that we have to ask to the app to do it for us. So I reached a member, Nikolay, and he done that for me. Really quickly! For the moment, I think that's a good app with a good customer service. Thank you! I'd recommend!

King City Fashion

Nikolay was very quick to response and help you setup the app the way you wanted for your website. Awesome app and an even awesome customer support! I definitely recommend this app for anyone looking for the hover image functionality!

Hotel Post Bezau by Susanne Kaufmann

Love it! Super easy and intuitive, does exactly what we were looking for, reasonably priced, and great customer support (super quick and friendly). Best wishes!

miarlo

This app is amazing, it was just what I was looking for + Nikolay was super helpful and was able to help me fix a small bug on my theme. 100% recommend!

True North Life

This app did what I wanted with such simplicity, the options to customise were even better than I expected! One small query to Nikolay ended with a prompt response and a tweak to make it even better for my intended use. Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4