Collection Hover Image Slider

Quick View Image on Hover, Preview Product Image Carousel

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Slide through multiple Product Images on collection page

LOCO Scooters

Great app. Let's site visitors flick through product photos from the homepage. Also got the slider installed on the product pages themselves. Got great support by email and very quick to help with solutions. Friendly and helpful.

ICON For Men

Apps works as described. Customer service is very fast to respond in case you need assistance.Thanks

Hikari Joyería

Nikolay was great help, very quick solution to my issue and it was also exactly what I asked for. Thank you very much.

Jasmim Jewels

Awesome app and incredible support. Super recommended. I have asked to help me in the integration and they have quickly done it. Awesome support and super easy to use.

Culk

Great app if your product listings are very rich in media. Install this app so your website visitors can experience ALL of your media, not just your main image. Super fast and helpful support ain't that bad either, OH!!!! Bottom line: if you aren't using this app, THEN YOU'RE LIVING IN THE DARK AGES! GET WITH THE TIMES BABY!

Mr Woofs & Co

Super Easy to use, worked and integrated into my store straight away. No work needed! Would recommend this to anyone

designz.shop

App works very well, the look & functionality convinced me to make a paid plan. Support is also very fast! Thank you

Hanssun Online Shop

It is really very helpful app that help me a lot to improve my online store, and the support is also very rapid and impressive!! best!!

Urban Elm Boutique

I tried 5 other apps till I found Hover. Most user friendly option. Input settings as you are prompted after downloading & your all set. I had to message Nikolay about setting up the product page, he got back to me with in minutes, and had it all set up for me in no time! Don't waste your time with other apps!

All4KidsOnline

Easy to setup beautiful slider. Quick responses! Very happy with the app and the service. It performs well without slowing down the site.