Collection Hover Image Slider

Quick View Image on Hover, Preview Product Image Carousel

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Slide through multiple Product Images on collection page

myThaiShirt

The app is working flawless right from the start. And even my additional modification request has been performed by Nikolay with ligh speed. Thumbs up for this app and especially the support.

conseptionclothing

Amazing support! The reply time was less than one hour and they could directly solve all my problems and customized the app for me.App works good so far. I can really recommend it!

Great Creations

Pretty slick. This wasn't even what i was looking for but couldn't resist how awesome it looks. I subscribed instantly.

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words!
Let me know if you would like to adjust something to fit your store design.

Best,
Nikolay

Callie's Hot Little Biscuit

We had a glitch when installing and Nikolay was practically immediate with helping solve the issue. We are so happy with how our site looks now and are super impressed with the customer support!

Duchess and Daisy

Perfect did exactly what I needed it to. Management was happy to check-in via email and make sure it was how i wanted it to be viewed and to change items to be as how I wanted them itemised. Thank You very much!

silverbazaaristanbul

excellent app. works perfectly. customer service is very helpful. Thank you Nikolay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Rive Photography

The feature of the product is simple but adds a lot of value by showing a slideshow on the collection page. Very well-designed, fair priced and great customer support, highly recommend.

shopterzani.com

I was impressed from the level of customer support.
Nikolay is number 1!!! contacted on a Sunday, and applied custom code for free, and everything works perfectly across all devices.. Way to go! thanks.

Moments Forever Captured

Easy to use! And perfect for my business!! When I first installed it, my product images were a little fuzzy. I emailed the team and they fixed the problem in under an hour! Excellent customer service :) No issues with the app running.

Spacewalker

First of all HUGE thanks for GigiLabs & Nikolay.
This app is a MUST have if you are using Boundless theme or others. its a life changing app for product page images and more.
Extremely responsive and fast.
The customer Service is SUPER FAST and Effective! Highly Recommended