Collection Hover Image Slider

Quick View Image on Hover, Preview Product Image Carousel

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Slide through multiple Product Images on collection page

Lowheads

amazing app, easy to configure, and quick responses from the support team. the app was not working correctly for me on mobile on initial download, but the support team was able to help me with a solution within an hour.

thank you!

Zohara Tights | גרביונים , גרביים ובגדי ים

Great app, perfect service- the response weas quick and helpful. Small change that made a huge difference - makes it very up to date.
Strongly recommend!

Pattern Me Wild

I have been using this app for a couple of days now. In fact, I am still in the initial 7-days trial period. Not only works the app perfect, the team is also very responsive and supportive. Nikolay responded very quickly when I poked him to chat and he worked out a customization request of mine within 10 minutes or so.

I highly recommend the app, and congratuLate the team on the great service.

Keep up the great work Nikolay and GigiLabs!

Update:
Another modification request and solved in 4 Minutes without a hassle :))

Coalatree

Great app that really makes our website look really awesome and clean! The team was very responsive and very helpful when we had some issues with our theme.

Fashionistakids Store

Nikolay is superb helpful ! This is the best ever apps and customer support that i have!! He gone beyond and helping me with the feature which doesnt provide initially, im very enjoy of seeing my own store! 5 stars for this apps and his service!

Gattopardo Usa

This app is simply great ! The way I can immediately showcase product to customers is priceless, like their customer service... They went above and behind to fix a compatibility problem. Go for it !

Scotti Cline Designs

This app performs the exact function I have been trying to figure out myself for so long and I'm so grateful there's finally an app to do it! There was a theme glitch when I first enabled it and they immediately responded to my request for help and fixed it within the hour. Crazy.

UZTZU - Metamorphic Clothing

Every e-store owner should have this app, totally recommended. The support guys are always superfast and super open to help!!!!

PrintaPup

I love this! Amazing price for what you get. I had a feature request and the owner added it for me immediately.

DepotClick

The best application that could exist, I tried several for a long time and it does not compare with the easy one that was to install it, with a simple click and you have working on all your products, besides Nicolay customer service helped me in a very professional and fast way a special request that I requested. Buy it, it's worth 100%