Collection Hover Image Slider

Quick View Image on Hover, Preview Product Image Carousel

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Slide through multiple Product Images on collection page

UZTZU - Metamorphic Clothing

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Every e-store owner should have this app, totally recommended. The support guys are always superfast and super open to help!!!!

PrintaPup

I love this! Amazing price for what you get. I had a feature request and the owner added it for me immediately.

DepotClick

Location Mexico

The best application that could exist, I tried several for a long time and it does not compare with the easy one that was to install it, with a simple click and you have working on all your products, besides Nicolay customer service helped me in a very professional and fast way a special request that I requested. Buy it, it's worth 100%

Your Film Poster

Location Netherlands

Great app. Works perfectly. We had a special request to get this slider on the product page rather than collection page and the service was brilliant. Nick made us custom code and collaborated on the idea we had. I wish every app had this amount of service. Thanks again! :)

Official Latvian Apparel

Location Ireland

Easy to enable just one click and your site looks 100% better. We were looking for something like this for ages. Now users can easily check all the images without reloading page! simple and superb! thanks!
Edit: And the support is real fast and will help you with your request anytime. Big Thanks to Nikolay!

BOYZ N GOD

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use. Great & fast support if you need help.
The effect looks very nice on my store.
I recommand this app.

Coddies

Makes scrolling through product photos so much easier, I look forward to seeing the impact in sales!!

MontrealStyles.com

Great little app-on that lets users flip though the different product variants as they scroll down the page of products!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next