Collection Hover Image Slider

Quick View Image on Hover, Preview Product Image Carousel

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Slide through multiple Product Images on collection page

Purse & Clutch

Realized that on mobile, the hover second image was making it hard to click through to a product so I contacted customer support who was able to disable it on mobile but keep it on desktop within a few hours. Very impressed with the team!

SEESTARZ

Hovering on images gave our website a nice UX addition.
Customer support is super responsive and helped me adjust the app to my store

VESIICA

Very useful app and great customer service by Nikolai, recommended 100% . They get throught all the process to have it integrated as we wanted.

Zany Mint

My first store, this was super easy to install. Took me seconds!
Works perfectly. Strongly recommend

Diva Ink Cosmetics

Amazing support. Reached out for assistance and received it immediately. When I say immediately I mean within a few minutes :). Thanks so much, Nikolay!

Kina & Tam

Amazing! Super easy to use and looks great on the website! Had a little problem with how the mobile was looking and customer service was able to fix it so quickly ! Thank you!

thebabyblooms

I have never found such an easy app to use! Literally, you just install it and click one time and it's ready!

WALEA

Very good application and the support is really fast and efficient, it's really great! Thank you for all!

The Creative Teacher

Works as intended! I love how easy and simple it is to use. Definitely worth every penny! Looking forward to more features, too.

Saffron Wardrobe

The app works great and it helps me do what I needed to do and it improves my stores look by a lot worth a download

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8