Hover Image Slider, Quick View

Hover Image Slider, Quick View

by GigiLabs

Change Image on Hover, Product Preview Carousel, Quick View

Hotel Post Bezau by Susanne Kaufmann

Love it! Super easy and intuitive, does exactly what we were looking for, reasonably priced, and great customer support (super quick and friendly). Best wishes!

miarlo

This app is amazing, it was just what I was looking for + Nikolay was super helpful and was able to help me fix a small bug on my theme. 100% recommend!

True North Life

This app did what I wanted with such simplicity, the options to customise were even better than I expected! One small query to Nikolay ended with a prompt response and a tweak to make it even better for my intended use. Thank you so much!

Finita's House

Just the app I was looking for. Really improves the look of my products and website overall. I ran into some issues (user error) and Nikolay was very responsive and helpful. Very pleased with the app and service I received!

WickyDeez

Not only is this app a great addition to our store, Nikolay went way above expectations to help us customize our theme to enhance functionality and provide a better experience for our customers. We highly recommend this app and score it 5/5. Thanks, Nikolay

Nomad Watch Works SG

Excellent app. Works just like how i expected it to. Also excellent support from Nikolay when i needed some help with the customisation.

Namaste Face Masks

This is an amazing, easy to install app. The support is phenomenal and responsive. Highly recommend.

DarkHumorCards.com

Great app, simple to use and customize (no need to edit code). Support was very nice, approachable, and also able to configure (code) my additional customization requirements right away. Highly recommend

Yau Shing Gems

very quick support and good app. The image viewing experience is awesome to show all photos smoothly. Recommended

Lahosky

I wanted to make my old 'Pop' theme more mobile-friendly, and this app made it easy. Nikolay was very responsive and helpful. He added the slide functionality to my Product pages as well - the same day I signed up for the app!

Previous 1 3