Quick View, Hover Image Slider

Quick View, Hover Image Slider

by GigiLabs

Product Preview Carousel, Change Image on Hover, Quick View

DarkHumorCards.com

Great app, simple to use and customize (no need to edit code). Support was very nice, approachable, and also able to configure (code) my additional customization requirements right away. Highly recommend

Yau Shing Gems

very quick support and good app. The image viewing experience is awesome to show all photos smoothly. Recommended

Lahosky

I wanted to make my old 'Pop' theme more mobile-friendly, and this app made it easy. Nikolay was very responsive and helpful. He added the slide functionality to my Product pages as well - the same day I signed up for the app!

Lowheads

amazing app, easy to configure, and quick responses from the support team. the app was not working correctly for me on mobile on initial download, but the support team was able to help me with a solution within an hour.

thank you!

Zohara Tights | גרביונים , גרביים ובגדי ים

Great app, perfect service- the response weas quick and helpful. Small change that made a huge difference - makes it very up to date.
Strongly recommend!

Pattern Me Wild

I have been using this app for a couple of days now. In fact, I am still in the initial 7-days trial period. Not only works the app perfect, the team is also very responsive and supportive. Nikolay responded very quickly when I poked him to chat and he worked out a customization request of mine within 10 minutes or so.

I highly recommend the app, and congratuLate the team on the great service.

Keep up the great work Nikolay and GigiLabs!

Update:
Another modification request and solved in 4 Minutes without a hassle :))

Coalatree

Great app that really makes our website look really awesome and clean! The team was very responsive and very helpful when we had some issues with our theme.

Fashionistakids Store

Nikolay is superb helpful ! This is the best ever apps and customer support that i have!! He gone beyond and helping me with the feature which doesnt provide initially, im very enjoy of seeing my own store! 5 stars for this apps and his service!

Gattopardo Usa

This app is simply great ! The way I can immediately showcase product to customers is priceless, like their customer service... They went above and behind to fix a compatibility problem. Go for it !

Scotti Cline Designs

This app performs the exact function I have been trying to figure out myself for so long and I'm so grateful there's finally an app to do it! There was a theme glitch when I first enabled it and they immediately responded to my request for help and fixed it within the hour. Crazy.

Previous 1