Price Per Unit

Display the unit price of your products

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BioGroothandel.nl

Location Netherlands

THE BEST APP SUPPORT I EVER EXPERIENCED! EVEN BETTER THEN ANY SUPPORT FROM ALL COMPANIES.
WE RECEIVED SUPER FAST SOLUTIONS AND CUSTOMISATION. THE APP WORKS PERFECTLY NOW AND IT'S JUST WHAT WE NEEDED!
THIS IS JUST HOW CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD BE IN AN IDEAL WORLD.

September 20, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you were happy with the support level we offer and I am here to help you again anytime you need!

EggCartons.Com

We use 10+ apps on our store. Weve tested out many more apps than that. Of all the apps we've tested on shopify, this app and the judgeme app have the best customer service I've ever seen. This app's service may even top the judgeme app service. I initially downloaded this app and deleted it. I mistakingly assumed that it wouldn't work for us because I wasn't patient enough to explore the app and see all it had to offer. The customer service rep Traian reached out and explained why it could work for us. He answered more questions than he probably should have for my sorry butt and then offered to do all the set up for us. He put custom coding in our website as well to make the app exactly the way we wanted it. We were SO impressed with this level of service. In addition to the service, the app itself is great. We've been looking for something like this for almost 5 years!! We sell packaging supplies with price breaks between different quantities but the discounts aren't consistent so many other apps didn't work for us. This is the ONLY app that worked. Customers can now see the unit price for every quantity of each sku. This is a game changer as we are asked by customers DAILY what the unit price is for each of our quantities. We've been manually calculating it for each product every time someone asks. My only regret is not finding this app sooner. Amazing products and service. SO glad to have found them!

August 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review and for giving our app a second chance! You've been very patient with us and we're glad that in the end Price Per Unit was suitable for your store!

Greenlah

Location Singapore

The app works great. On top of that, superb support level, even when you are on the free plan. Traian is a coding wizard to my eyes. Thank you for the helpful support and an awesome + easy to use app!

August 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad you found our app easy to use!

vinylfreude

Location Germany

It does what it is supposed to and also the support helps you directly, I had a request about the price in the categories and this request was solved immediately. Keep up the good work!

April 11, 2022

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words!

Ivy Tile Company

This app does exactly what it says with extremely helpful support! I was confused on how to get the app to cooperate with my store properly so I messaged support (expecting a vague kind of response) however was nicely surprised to receive useful info to my questions. Traian was amazing and understood exactly what I was looking for even though I was a little confusing at times. Thank you so much highly recommend!

March 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate it!

The Favour Store.com

This app is great! It did one part of the job I required and when I thought it didn't cover the other part (which was showing the lowest unit prices on collection pages), I contacted support who were outstanding and solved my issues in a very friendly, swift and efficient manner. Definitely recommend

March 4, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure assisting you and I am glad we were able to find a solution to show the lowest unit prices in your store!

Candy Cargo

Beautiful App that will help whatever you need about showing prices for each unit. They even help me configurating per price on the main page. Support is very fast and they do their best to help you.

February 24, 2022

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure assisting you!

Nordiska Kakel

Location Sweden

I installed this app to display sqm-prices to our business. Everything works great with some optimizing. Traian at App Attic is the best, helped with all our needs to get it 100% for our business.

February 24, 2022

I really appreciate the feedback - thank you! Good luck with your new business, you have a beautiful store!

Ragland Fabric Group

Location South Africa

This app is great! I run an ecommerce brand that sells fabric, so needless to say having a price per meter option was absolutely necessary. I managed to install the app with ease, and have the results I wanted in minutes! Also, the support team is fantastic! They went above and beyond to make sure I was getting the full potential out of this app. I would highly recommend it.

February 21, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! We're glad the app met the needs of your fabric store!

FloorRunner

App has been great for displaying unit pricing. Traian from support helped walked us through a couple issues we were having to get it to display the way we want it. We enjoy working with this app/group!

February 15, 2022

We're glad we were able to help you and we really appreciate your feedback! Thank you!

Previous 1 3