Price Per Unit

Display the unit price of your products

$14.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Loja Online Quinta S. Sebastião

Just what i was looking for!
For some reason in shopify there is not a feature to show the unit prices when you only sell products in boxes of 6 for eg.
I didn´t wanted to scare my clients, and needed to show the price per unit.
After much research on the subject i found this App and now it is exactly as i wanted to!
I asked the support for help in the process of setting up (they also have detailed documentation) and the support was quick and even sent me a video of the changes it made for future reference if i need to change the Theme.
10/10 Support and the App itself works great

January 19, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that our app and support met your needs. We are happy to help you again anytime you'll need any customizations!

Also, thank you for the excellent communication and for providing us with all the details we needed!

The Nothing But Company

Other than the quality and ease of use of this App, the customer service and assistance is equally fantastic. Very responsive and it add some value to the website. Great job!

December 21, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it!

kollercut

Great app. Amazing and instant customer support from the app team. App works perfectly for unit prices. we will also install in our other stores as well for unit prices

December 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind words - it was a pleasure assisting you! We're glad to hear you plan to use the app in all your other stores!

Treasured Memories

Amazing app!!! Provide the perfect solution to display unit prices. The support team is amazing and gave me a quick response to set up the app in my store theme.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!

PuntoHotel

I needed this app to add unit prices to some of my products. I had some conflicts with other apps when installed but Traian from Tech Support set it up for me and answered to any request i made.. And now it works perfectly!!! For everyone using pagefly builder like me: it perfectly integrates with the builder; i set the unit price both in collection and product pages just by inserting html code of the app.. Nothing easier...

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! And thank you for the PageFly Builder tip - I am sure others will find it useful!

Air Filters Florida

This apps works great for our business and the support is nothing short of amazing. We had a small issue with one of our products not showing this app's functionality correctly and contacted the developer. They responded within an hour or so and even sent a screen video of the issue and the fix (which was not associated with this developer's app). This is top notch customer service and I highly recommend this developer! Thanks again for a great app and the great support!

December 1, 2021

We're glad we were able to help you and we appreciate your feedback! Thank you!

Grip Gum

I used this app to get our bundled product to show price per unit discounts. Worked better than I would’ve hoped and the customer service was outstanding! They helped me get the style I was looking for and any issues we were having fixed quickly. If your looking for an app to show your unit price this is the one!

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it!

EcoPakOnline

A new company took over, and made the app 100 times better. It makes a lot more sense now. They are also very receptive to feedback and make changes almost instantly. 5 stars.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that the changes made the app better. Also, thank you for your feedback - it was really valuable and it helped us further improve the app!

paisanosbutchershop

Any way we can get some help. I emailed and got no response. the app is not working and we would need some help. please email us

Reliance Trading Corporation

We have a customised wholesale store/theme and this makes it difficult to implement any new Apps and have them work out of the box. The support team has gone beyond to help me get the App working as we need it, which includes implementing things that the App was not designed to do. We are still working through a small customisation to make this exactly what we require.

July 20, 2020

Hi -

Sorry you didn't receive our emails! You should have received a response to every inquiry you sent. We've tried to get in contact with you regarding this review in case you still have this problem, please reach out to support@appatic.com

Adam