NA Bulk Price Editor

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 novembre 2023

All I can say is thank you!
I had the bright idea of adding the price strikeout discount feature to my site 6 hours before our Black Friday Sale went live and lets just say i made an absolute mess of it. I had discounts loaded in Shopify and in the app and the same products in different offers. It was ugly! I reached out for support and within an hour Chris had come back to me. Found my problem, resolved it and the show goes on!

I can't thank Chris enough and if you for an app for sales or need to change bulk pricing quick, you have found what you have been looking for here!

Cheers,
Brendan - Salti People

Salti
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
16 novembre 2023

Easy to use, clean interface, saved a tonne of time setting up for my Black Friday sale.

LWLSS
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 décembre 2023

This app is easy to use, has great support and saves us a lot of time. The ability to change prices within app or by spreadsheet upload is great, and the function to schedule the end of the sale & revert prices back to original is also super useful (& a time saver!). Adding tags during the sale is also a feature we use & great idea. Support is excellent. Highly recommended.

The Best Backyard
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
16 juillet 2023

My Name is Jessee, I am the CEO of The Kraken Grow Shop. My store has over 6500 variants and this app works very well. Also the owner Chris is very responsive to his email shall you have any questions or concerns.

I highly recommend this app, it works very smoothly without issue.

Thanks again Chris for your help on my shop while I work on our credit card processing.

The Kraken Grow Shop
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 décembre 2023

Easy, perfect, fast. Exactly what I needed to run sales and promos ahead of time for the holiday season. Thank you!

Drone Nerds
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 novembre 2023

Epic customer support.
If I could give 6 stars I would.
Chris is a legend.
App works well especially with Shopify markets

BRONZE SNAKE
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 juillet 2023

This is really a helpful app. easy to use! Chris has been a great support, too! I like being able to set up sales in advance.

Campus&Co. Hamilton
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
6 novembre 2023

They have the best customer support, i accidentally went over the free trial period without knowing and was charged for the basic plan, and when i asked for a refund the explained the entire situation to me. Despite it being my fault they still got me a refund, they were extremely nice about it, especially Chris. by far the best customer support!

PROTAGONISTS
Irlande
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 septembre 2023

Instalo y uso una vez y ya me cobran 14 eurs vaya etafa por parde de shopify.
Te deberían de dejarla usar gratis ya que se llevan comisión por las ventas y la ganancia de todos los meses.
Ultimamente estoy muy disgustado con ellos. Seguramente acabe transladando esta tienda a otra plataforma. y las que tenia anteriormente con ellos de momento las estoy haciendo con woocomerce

Welderfire
Espagne
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 septembre 2023

I recently came across this amazing app, It's nothing short of a game-changer. This app has the remarkable ability to turn what used to be a full day's worth of work into a matter of minutes.

Estevepk