Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 septembre 2023

I recently came across this amazing app, It's nothing short of a game-changer. This app has the remarkable ability to turn what used to be a full day's worth of work into a matter of minutes.

Estevepk
Pakistan
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 octobre 2023

I definitely like the app, it really saved me a lot of time compared to me doing it myself. A task that would take me a couple days to complete, only took an hour at best to finish with this app. A game changer for sure!

Dvyne Balance
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 juillet 2023

Very easy to make updates and understand the changes. An app that has been designed with the customer in mind. Felt confident making and understanding the changes being made. Really enjoyed using the app. I wish they would make more apps!

Calm Buddhi
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 mai 2023

I probably tried all price change scheduler apps and this one is easily the best. It allows us to schedules sales for different markets, to do bulk price edits, use CSV and, most importantly, to schedule sales by setting prices individually on each items instead of simply doing "10%" on everything" (which, btw, we could do with this app if we wanted to do it). In short, the app does everything we need and more! To top it off, communications with Chris are a delight.

David Astro
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
17 août 2023

This app works great and has saved me a lot of time! Highly recommended.
I used this app to bulk edit over 100 prices that I’d have otherwise had to manually change.

BodyWilderness
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 août 2023

Considering the amount of listings and variant on our website, I honestly thought there was no chance of an app being able to get that specific, but this app did it! Chris went above and beyond in helping me navigate & troubleshoot, I cannot say enough about how patient & helpful he was. I would highly recommend this app.

Belinda Nadwie
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 décembre 2023

Very easy to use. Great app.

Vuvatech
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
10 juillet 2023

Great App, Allowed me to set sale prices and revert them on a certain date and time. I would recommend for owners wanting to put on a sale in their store.

B.Lauren Designs
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 juin 2023

Absolutely perfect for running sales in my store. Couldn't be more straightforward, with accessible pricing, and the team is incredibly helpful with quick response times.

Looking forward to using this app much more in the future.

Learn Squared
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 août 2023

App works smoothly and has saved us so much time, the team are helpful and quick to answer queries!

Alessandra