NA Bulk Price Editor , 161 則評價

• 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 1 顆星
2022年11月18日

Exactly what I needed! There's no need for any other discount app. The app has all features you need to schedule pricing discounts. Works perfect for Black Friday markdowns on my store, which is really large!

Springrates
使用應用程式 2天
2020年11月17日

Great app, Thank you. It's above all other apps that we tried and it's completely free. Great job again.

Blomie
羅馬尼亞
使用應用程式 2天
2023年5月4日

the most user friendly and straight forward app for applying compare prices for a set duration and revert back when needed manually or automatically. you will need this feature some time in thefuture.

Onecart
阿拉伯聯合大公國
2022年11月15日

This App is awesome! Being able to schedule price drops in bulk is such a time saver! When I reached out for help, Chris went out of his way, over and beyond to help me out! Amazing app and even better customer service! I'd give 10 stars if I could! ;)

Our Families Attic
2023年1月5日

I used this app to increase prices on 90+ products at one time. I was able to raise prices across the listings by a certain percentage, I was able to review the changes, and even had that ability to end the prices in .95. I like this app a lot. Has a lot of functionality, and is very easy to understand and use. I will be adding it to my other website as well.

Cox Ranch Supply
2022年11月26日

I used this app for a quick Black Friday sale. Needed a start date and end date with pricing set to return as before the sale. Easy to install, seamless integration and works just as advertised. Great product

AVR Import Specialties
加拿大
2022年8月11日

this app is the one I was looking for. It's really helping me to doing my business. I can edit bulk price and set up schedule for discount promotion. I highly recommend to use this app.

jnmall.us
2023年5月14日

Finally an app that lets you set the compare-at-price for each market!!

Wish I had it sooner!

Great support, great app!

Monkey©
荷蘭
使用應用程式 大約24小時
2023年2月8日

Great App. It saves hours or work and the straight forward instructions made it very easy to use.

The Toy Wagon
紐西蘭
使用應用程式 大約23小時
2021年3月4日

This is the best price changer app on the market, its free, easy to use, what else ? Thanks a lot ! :)

Holograbme