NA Bulk Price Editor , 161 則評價

• 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年6月13日

I've had an online store for almost 20 years, but have been with Shopify only a few months. However, this app is the best app I've found in as many years. It works seamlessly, has an intuitive user interface and is priced reasonably. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to schedule their sales prices!

Scrapbook Supply Companies
使用應用程式 大約2個月
2023年9月30日

Instalo y uso una vez y ya me cobran 14 eurs vaya etafa por parde de shopify.
Te deberían de dejarla usar gratis ya que se llevan comisión por las ventas y la ganancia de todos los meses.
Ultimamente estoy muy disgustado con ellos. Seguramente acabe transladando esta tienda a otra plataforma. y las que tenia anteriormente con ellos de momento las estoy haciendo con woocomerce

Welderfire
西班牙
2023年9月22日

I recently came across this amazing app, It's nothing short of a game-changer. This app has the remarkable ability to turn what used to be a full day's worth of work into a matter of minutes.

Estevepk
巴基斯坦
2023年10月23日

I definitely like the app, it really saved me a lot of time compared to me doing it myself. A task that would take me a couple days to complete, only took an hour at best to finish with this app. A game changer for sure!

Dvyne Balance
使用應用程式 15天
2023年7月26日

Very easy to make updates and understand the changes. An app that has been designed with the customer in mind. Felt confident making and understanding the changes being made. Really enjoyed using the app. I wish they would make more apps!

Calm Buddhi
澳洲
使用應用程式 26天
2023年8月17日

This app works great and has saved me a lot of time! Highly recommended.
I used this app to bulk edit over 100 prices that I’d have otherwise had to manually change.

BodyWilderness
2023年9月11日

With numerous errors and bugs. Lack of clear instructions. Incomplete results from the run.
Avoid

ProvidenceBD
孟加拉
使用應用程式 15天
2023年8月28日

Considering the amount of listings and variant on our website, I honestly thought there was no chance of an app being able to get that specific, but this app did it! Chris went above and beyond in helping me navigate & troubleshoot, I cannot say enough about how patient & helpful he was. I would highly recommend this app.

Belinda Nadwie
澳洲
使用應用程式 4天
2023年12月21日

Very easy to use. Great app.

Vuvatech
使用應用程式 1天
2023年7月10日

Great App, Allowed me to set sale prices and revert them on a certain date and time. I would recommend for owners wanting to put on a sale in their store.

B.Lauren Designs