NA Bulk Price Editor , 158 則評價

• 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 1 顆星
2021年12月1日

Perfect for our BFCM weekend. The app worked seemlessly with our shopify store and meant that we didn't have to manually change all the prices. Saved a lot of time and money.

HKT Products
英國
使用應用程式 16天
2021年11月12日

We needed an app that would calculate and display the sale price automatically on the actual product page(s) and not just when it was added to cart. This app did the job perfectly. A plus is that we can set the start and end date of our sale and have the app apply it when the time came. It was fairly easy to set up and if I had questions, Chris responded quickly. Definitely recommend!

Modiphius Entertainment
英國
使用應用程式 16天
2022年9月27日

Great app! Quick and easy to add and use. Editing prices is quick and easy with this. Saves a lot of time.

PALMROTH
芬蘭
使用應用程式 15天
2023年1月10日

This is a very simple to use app that allows me to set it and forget it, so to speak, when it comes to our monthly sales on select products. My job just got much easier. Thanks for developing this much-needed resource!

Betsy's Health Foods
使用應用程式 14天
編輯時間:2021年11月30日

This app is wonderful! It allows me to change prices in bulk without it taking forever on the back end of my Shopify store. I can have sales on products every week without it being a big deal. It has saved me so much time already and there are several ways I can change the prices which has be super helpful.

Cara Elaine Art & Gifts
使用應用程式 14天
2022年12月7日

Exceptional app backed by fantastic customer service. It has every feature we needed, worked flawlessly, and Chris was able to overcome a conditional logic issue we were having.

This is a far superior option to the Shopify discounting code system and the best of all the other flash sale apps we've tried.

Can't fault it.

Kooringal Australia
使用應用程式 11天
2022年11月7日

great app, super customer service that helped me fast and was efficient. Thank you ! I recommend it !

L'eau du feu
法國
使用應用程式 11天
2022年12月2日

The best app we ever installed. The app understands the limitation that Shopify has and it uses the compare-at-price parameter with the price parameter to set precise discounts. The scheduler works perfectly. It literally saved us days of work since 600 items did not need the price change to be calculated and input by hand. If you have a lot of campaigns with percentage discounts this is the way to go. Cupon codes are crap in Shopify. This is way more versatile.

Armanov
斯洛維尼亞
使用應用程式 9天
2022年7月5日

This application should be installed by every webshop owner! It is super easy to use and does exactly what it promisses. Bulk price changes from every angle and very quick as well. Excellent feed back for all your actions and a sales/service support that is truly extraordinairy. We are impressed and highly recommend this application.

HouseplantExperience.com
荷蘭
使用應用程式 8天
2022年11月9日

Easy app. It helped me do strike-through pricing on a few products where nothing else was working. Thank you!

Giboardus