NA Bulk Price Editor , 153 則評價

• 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 1 顆星
編輯時間:2020年12月7日

Easy to use. It was able to bulk discount prices, and revert them, in just a minimal amount of time. Definitely a must have, if you want to eliminate the need for coupon codes and have the sale price automatically displayed.

The Rug Store
使用應用程式 4天
2022年6月20日

This is a nice app for the job, was looking for something similar. hope to use it further and longtime

Minimalist
孟加拉
使用應用程式 4天
2022年11月15日

Getting ready for black friday and this app will save me so much time! highly recommended! Thank you so much!

GEMLY & Co.
德國
使用應用程式 3天
2022年7月16日

This app is very good. It has all the options you need to get to the price that you would set if you did it by hand. It has a reverting option too so you can even go back when you made a wrong setting.

SlimSpul nederland b.v.
荷蘭
2022年11月18日

Exactly what I needed! There's no need for any other discount app. The app has all features you need to schedule pricing discounts. Works perfect for Black Friday markdowns on my store, which is really large!

Springrates
2020年11月17日

Great app, Thank you. It's above all other apps that we tried and it's completely free. Great job again.

Blomie
羅馬尼亞
2022年11月15日

This App is awesome! Being able to schedule price drops in bulk is such a time saver! When I reached out for help, Chris went out of his way, over and beyond to help me out! Amazing app and even better customer service! I'd give 10 stars if I could! ;)

Our Families Attic
2023年1月5日

I used this app to increase prices on 90+ products at one time. I was able to raise prices across the listings by a certain percentage, I was able to review the changes, and even had that ability to end the prices in .95. I like this app a lot. Has a lot of functionality, and is very easy to understand and use. I will be adding it to my other website as well.

Cox Ranch Supply
2022年11月26日

I used this app for a quick Black Friday sale. Needed a start date and end date with pricing set to return as before the sale. Easy to install, seamless integration and works just as advertised. Great product

AVR Import Specialties
加拿大
2022年8月11日

this app is the one I was looking for. It's really helping me to doing my business. I can edit bulk price and set up schedule for discount promotion. I highly recommend to use this app.

jnmall.us