NA Bulk Price Editor , 152 則評價

• 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年12月1日

Super easy to use without the need to insert code.

Christmas Advent Calendars
使用應用程式 大約1個月
2023年11月28日

Worked great for our BFCM sale! Seamless with no issues.

Waggle Golf
使用應用程式 2個月
2023年11月26日

Highly recommend. So easy to install and use. Perfect for store-wide sales, and saves a lot of back-end work.

Lunchbox Mini
使用應用程式 3天
2023年10月23日

I definitely like the app, it really saved me a lot of time compared to me doing it myself. A task that would take me a couple days to complete, only took an hour at best to finish with this app. A game changer for sure!

Dvyne Balance
使用應用程式 15天
2023年11月16日

Easy to use, clean interface, saved a tonne of time setting up for my Black Friday sale.

LWLSS
2023年9月22日

I recently came across this amazing app, It's nothing short of a game-changer. This app has the remarkable ability to turn what used to be a full day's worth of work into a matter of minutes.

Estevepk
巴基斯坦
使用應用程式 3個月
2023年12月21日

Very easy to use. Great app.

Vuvatech
2023年10月1日

It is so easy to use and helps a lot with setting SALE prices! and if you need help they help out a lot and respond quickly. amazing!

OrgaLife
瑞士
2023年7月12日

LOVE this app! It's super easy to use and they recently added a new feature where you can add/remove tags for the duration of the sale. Our Shopify theme allows us to add a little sale badges to products based on their tags, so it's super nice to have that automatically working.

Madrinas
使用應用程式 8個月
2023年8月28日

Considering the amount of listings and variant on our website, I honestly thought there was no chance of an app being able to get that specific, but this app did it! Chris went above and beyond in helping me navigate & troubleshoot, I cannot say enough about how patient & helpful he was. I would highly recommend this app.

Belinda Nadwie