NA Bulk Price Editor , 154 則評價

• 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年2月22日

App is efficient and convenient. I highly recommend for editing prices, price scheduling etc.

Thanks for your innovation.

Jen & Co.
2023年8月17日

This app works great and has saved me a lot of time! Highly recommended.
I used this app to bulk edit over 100 prices that I’d have otherwise had to manually change.

BodyWilderness
使用應用程式 3個月
2023年8月28日

Considering the amount of listings and variant on our website, I honestly thought there was no chance of an app being able to get that specific, but this app did it! Chris went above and beyond in helping me navigate & troubleshoot, I cannot say enough about how patient & helpful he was. I would highly recommend this app.

Belinda Nadwie
使用應用程式 4天
2024年2月13日

Highly recommend this app! Works great every time and is an easy and efficient way to bulk edit several products.

Ash & Clay Prints
加拿大
2023年10月2日

The team at NA Bulk Price Editor was so helpful! I had a coding issue and they didn't hesitate to help me out in order for the app to work smoothly. The app itself is easy to install and overall a seamless integration that makes a difference if you want to showcase sales and discounts on the site.

BLOSSOM BOX JEWELRY
使用應用程式 大約2小時
2023年7月17日

This is really a helpful app. easy to use! Chris has been a great support, too! I like being able to set up sales in advance.

Campus&Co. Hamilton
加拿大
使用應用程式 2年多
2024年2月10日

Great app, very user-friendly and quick I used it for over 1000+ products and worked great!

Oh Posters
英國
2023年4月16日

Fantastic App with a great User Interface. Have tried many similar apps over the years, and this one beats these others hands down. Dev team is accessible and actively work on improvements that only strengthen the app rather than weigh it down with extras you don't need. The other great feature is that it is fast to use, easy to get the result you want and it summarises perfectly what it will schedule to do for you. This developer has nailed the Bulk price editing task PERFECTLY!!!

Highly Tuned Athletes
使用應用程式 5個月
2023年6月20日

This app really made it easy for me when i try to make a sale for my store without having my customers having to apply a code at their checkouts on my store. They really helps a lot even with the profits! They can see the compare from old price to new price. Nice App Ever For Anyone who try to makes compares prices or sales!

Leaf Through
使用應用程式 2個月
2023年7月26日

Very easy to make updates and understand the changes. An app that has been designed with the customer in mind. Felt confident making and understanding the changes being made. Really enjoyed using the app. I wish they would make more apps!

Calm Buddhi