NA Bulk Price Editor

• 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年11月6日

They have the best customer support, i accidentally went over the free trial period without knowing and was charged for the basic plan, and when i asked for a refund the explained the entire situation to me. Despite it being my fault they still got me a refund, they were extremely nice about it, especially Chris. by far the best customer support!

PROTAGONISTS
愛爾蘭
使用應用程式 14天
2023年10月23日

I definitely like the app, it really saved me a lot of time compared to me doing it myself. A task that would take me a couple days to complete, only took an hour at best to finish with this app. A game changer for sure!

Dvyne Balance
使用應用程式 15天
2023年8月28日

Considering the amount of listings and variant on our website, I honestly thought there was no chance of an app being able to get that specific, but this app did it! Chris went above and beyond in helping me navigate & troubleshoot, I cannot say enough about how patient & helpful he was. I would highly recommend this app.

Belinda Nadwie
使用應用程式 4天
2023年11月23日

This app had exactly what I was looking for. Many other apps that schedule sales don't allow you to adjust each individual price manually, and this one had that feature. Also the prices are fair for this app, and a free version that works well for smaller startup stores too.

Qubik Furniture
加拿大
使用應用程式 1天
2023年12月1日

Super easy to use without the need to insert code.

Christmas Advent Calendars
使用應用程式 大約1個月
2023年8月2日

App works smoothly and has saved us so much time, the team are helpful and quick to answer queries!

Alessandra
使用應用程式 接近2年
2023年11月28日

Worked great for our BFCM sale! Seamless with no issues.

Waggle Golf
使用應用程式 2個月
2023年11月26日

Highly recommend. So easy to install and use. Perfect for store-wide sales, and saves a lot of back-end work.

Lunchbox Mini
使用應用程式 3天
2023年8月18日

This app is super easy to use and saved me SO much time uploading different pricing to a new store. Customer service was also quick to response and quite helpful!

VESSEL B2B
使用應用程式 11天
2023年10月1日

It is so easy to use and helps a lot with setting SALE prices! and if you need help they help out a lot and respond quickly. amazing!

OrgaLife