NA Bulk Price Editor , 152 則評價

• 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年6月13日

I've had an online store for almost 20 years, but have been with Shopify only a few months. However, this app is the best app I've found in as many years. It works seamlessly, has an intuitive user interface and is priced reasonably. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to schedule their sales prices!

Scrapbook Supply Companies
使用應用程式 大約2個月
編輯時間:2023年2月24日

This app is awesome!
It's so easy to do price changes & it shows the price has been slashed.

Well done with this app guys, keep up the great work

Thank you.

351 Automotive Solutions
澳洲
使用應用程式 9個月
2023年3月6日

Very efficient and easy to use app for making price updates sitewide or even for specific products/variants. The team was helpful and responsive as well. Thanks Chris!

Prospect Print Co.
使用應用程式 接近2年
2023年2月28日

Very useful app, we use it all the time to change prices in our store and works perfectly. The one time we had an issue was our fault and the team helped us solve it so good suppor also. Recommended if you need to change multiple product prices, makes the work way easier!

Rebel
智利
使用應用程式 5個月
2023年9月23日

Amazing app and amazing customer support!

Cannibal Art
使用應用程式 9天
2023年4月28日

In business, you want to be accurate. You don’t want to calculate every transaction or change or cost. That’s why the Bulk Price Editor is so useful. It’s across the board, and you have the confidence that your cost increases and decreases are accurate. The bulk Price Editor saved me lots of time and gave me the chance to complete other tasks. When I had a question, Chris responded immediately with answers.
I definitely need this app as my business grows.

HAIRSTOCKX
使用應用程式 6個月
2023年7月16日

My Name is Jessee, I am the CEO of The Kraken Grow Shop. My store has over 6500 variants and this app works very well. Also the owner Chris is very responsive to his email shall you have any questions or concerns.

I highly recommend this app, it works very smoothly without issue.

Thanks again Chris for your help on my shop while I work on our credit card processing.

The Kraken Grow Shop
加拿大
使用應用程式 13天
2023年4月19日

I've used this app more than 3 times and every time it's worked wonders. I will continue using this app with every sale I have. I love it!

Shophairfromnee
使用應用程式 7個月
2023年8月2日

App works smoothly and has saved us so much time, the team are helpful and quick to answer queries!

Alessandra
澳洲
使用應用程式 接近2年
2023年5月26日

I probably tried all price change scheduler apps and this one is easily the best. It allows us to schedules sales for different markets, to do bulk price edits, use CSV and, most importantly, to schedule sales by setting prices individually on each items instead of simply doing "10%" on everything" (which, btw, we could do with this app if we wanted to do it). In short, the app does everything we need and more! To top it off, communications with Chris are a delight.

David Astro