Bulk Price Editor/Price Change

Price update+changer, schedule sale, flash sale, bulk discount

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Change prices and create sales

Kaloud Inc.

Time spent using app About 2 months

The App is great, it takes a little bit of energy to figure out how to use it properly, but well worth it. I think in the future, the developer should look at the UI and make it a bit easier and more intuitive to use. I recommend it to anyone with a lot of SKUs as it will save you a ton of time!

Clever Cookie Academy

Location Australia

We found it very difficult to find an app which suited our unique business - we are very specific with our needs for product discounts. We run multiple discounts at once with prices reverting to the original price prior to having discounts added at different times on different days every week. Originally this product worked but was a little difficult to manage with the volume of discounts that we have. On contacting Chris and explaining our situation he took our suggestions and made some changes. Now this product is so much easier for us due to the volume of discounts and can be seen quickly and easily. Chris was so amazing to deal with. I believe the modifications that have just been implemented takes this app to the next level when using it with Shopify for scheduling product discounts.

September 5, 2021

I'm really happy that Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler was able to meet the needs of your business! Thanks so much for the review!

Kinky Toy Store

This is a useful app for changing prices and adding product sales. It is a little confusing to understand, but when mastered, it does the job well.
Kinky Toy Store

Radical Spot

Location Italy

E' un app valida peccato che sia diventata a pagamento, non capisco perchè shopify non abbia ancora previsto delle app base gratuite per quanto riguarda le scontistiche manuali, Comunque app valida per chi ha siti con pochi prodotti visto che più prodotti hai più paghi. Bisogna anche calcolare che se sbagli qualche passaggio e devi ripetere il cambio prezzi rischi di sforare dal tuo piano.

XI HAIR

I have used this app to change a lot of product variants which would have taken me forever. No issues so far apart from tags sometimes not showing but as soon as I contacted support they cleared the cache and it worked fine. Support is looking to fix the tag issue also. So glad to have found this app and customer service is first class!

June 19, 2021

Thanks so much for the review - makes my day to hear that Bulk Price Changer + Scheduler is saving you time! We're definitely looking to make sure that new tags are available in the app right away!

Edit: Good news - the change to make new tags available right away has now been completed!

Kenza Design - Kenza.cl

Location Chile

This app is amazing! Every detail and feature is clear and explained very well and it can make more than you can imagine! Amazing features (like schedule reverting the price change automatically) and selecting the products by tags, collection, vendor or manually select. This app saved me HOURS of manual price-change jobs for a seasonal special offer with variable percentage discount among different collections and specific products. Everything automated, easy, clear and fast.

June 14, 2021

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! Very glad to hear that our app made creating special offers easier and faster for you!