Bulk Price Editor/Price Change

Price changer, schedule sale, flash sale, bulk discount, BFCM

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Change prices and create sales

ExpressionMed

This app makes creating sales so much faster and easier. I like how you can schedule the start and end time of the sale, and pick specific products and variants.

Kingston Technology

This app was suggested by our developers based on some needs to help make our sales a lot less painful to set up. It blew past our expectations and not only has the app itself served us very well, the developer is always so prompt with trouble shooting and answering concerns! New features being rolled out are really turning this app into a must have.

Pants & Socks

Used the app for our BF/CM week sale and it worked seamlessly, amazing app and Chris is an amazing support....10/10!

December 7, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! I'm so happy to hear that my app has served you well! 😊

Diamond Furniture

Great App! Easy to use and has all the needed features.
Chris from support was a great help every time we need.

HKT Products

Perfect for our BFCM weekend. The app worked seemlessly with our shopify store and meant that we didn't have to manually change all the prices. Saved a lot of time and money.

Cara Elaine Art & Gifts

This app is wonderful! It allows me to change prices in bulk without it taking forever on the back end of my Shopify store. I can have sales on products every week without it being a big deal. It has saved me so much time already and there are several ways I can change the prices which has be super helpful.

Soboan Candles

I had a simple issues using this app (my fault) but with the excellent customer services got the issue sorted and its working just as it should now. Perfect

Toni Plus

This app is a big time saver and so very easy to use! I really like the price change preview so you know exactly how the job will take effect. Being a multi channel retailer with brick and mortar locations this app also provides an csv. export file of the price change job by email that can be passed on to the store staff to use to perform the physical price changes. I have also experienced very responsive customer support.

PHNX Locker

With more SKUs than we know what to do with, using the app to have our Black Friday sale ready to go was a game-changer. Bought for our other shop with less SKUs just for the ease of setting-and-forgetting a sale.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm really happy to hear that the app has helped you automate your sales process!

Modiphius Entertainment

We needed an app that would calculate and display the sale price automatically on the actual product page(s) and not just when it was added to cart. This app did the job perfectly. A plus is that we can set the start and end date of our sale and have the app apply it when the time came. It was fairly easy to set up and if I had questions, Chris responded quickly. Definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4