Bulk Price Editor/Price Change

Price update+changer, schedule sale, flash sale, bulk discount

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Change prices and create sales

Mahdera

I'm beyond thrilled to have found this app. Eliminated all the stress I had about manually updating my product catalog. Customer Service is wonderful! Chris was super helpful, prompt in responding and was able to answer all the questions I had. I highly recommend this app.

Cubic Zirconia CZ

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app that does exactly what I'm looking for! We have a *huge* product catalog so we needed to use a few workaround solutions to make sure that we captured everything in all of the different pricing changes we wanted to do, but Chris was extremely helpful in offering solutions and doing some troubleshooting to get it straightened out. Would 100% recommend this product for a store looking to automate pricing updates through a vast product catalog

Ivy Tile Company

Time spent using app 27 minutes

I think this app may have just saved my life! I was so stressed about having to keep manually updating my prices as its a lengthy process, I spoke to shopify support thinking they could help me as I thought there must be an app for this and low and behold I found this one! So far its been really simple to follow and I've checked all my products to make ensure its worked correctly and all looks good. THANK YOU!!

SlimSpul nederland b.v.

Location Netherlands

This app is very good. It has all the options you need to get to the price that you would set if you did it by hand. It has a reverting option too so you can even go back when you made a wrong setting.

HouseplantExperience.com

Location Netherlands

This application should be installed by every webshop owner! It is super easy to use and does exactly what it promisses. Bulk price changes from every angle and very quick as well. Excellent feed back for all your actions and a sales/service support that is truly extraordinairy. We are impressed and highly recommend this application.

M. Sugar Beauty

I’m a small solopreneur and just getting started so being able to schedule sale price drops easily and not have to monitor them works great! The best part is because I have less than 100 products I offer I can use the free version.

Minimalist

Location Bangladesh

This is a nice app for the job, was looking for something similar. hope to use it further and longtime

Kingstons Rural Supplies

Location Australia

Fantastic app. We used this app to mark down all items during sales etc. It does what it says it does. Highly recommended.

Blue Action Tackle

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Downloaded the app and did some price adjustments immediately. It's intuitive, efficient and fit the bill perfectly.
Also, I had contacted them earlier and their response and support is superb.

DogSports4u

Time spent using app About 13 hours

The app is delivers what it promises! I got the job done in 5 minutes. I recommend it and the support is super responsive too

Previous 1 3 4 5