Pricefy ‑ Price Monitoring

Monitor Your Competitor Price With A Click

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Price Monitoring Made Easy

AnotherLevelWigs

Pricefy is a must for my pricing strategy and the support is very helpful and friendly. I've tested many apps this year and this is by far my favourite.

Trimule

Even if the import take a bit too long to be imported then everything is super smooth and precise, I love it.

Peachtron

The Pricefy team is amazing. They publish new features every week and most of them are suggested by customers like me. Very smart.

La Velaa Fragrances

Location Australia

I was coming from another well known monitoring service and I must say that this is great as well. They add new features every week and help you if something is going wrong.

Whoopy.com

Location Pakistan

Fantastic app to adapt my pricing strategies. I receive every day an updated report about which competitor is lower than me so I can adapt my price. Further more 5 starts customer service!

Aus mart

Location Australia

Great monitoring app, lovely support (thanks Paul!), they helped me with the import of my huge csv catalog 12.000 products. Highly recommended!

The Glamping Guys

This app is worth every penny saving my time day after day and allowing me to focus on things that matter the most. If you want to spy your competitor without loosing time with coders or bad plugins, this app is the solution.

Soul Space

This app has saved me hours of hard job. It helps me automate our competitor monitoring daily process to stay competitive. 5 stars.

Another Level Beauty Supply, LLC

Great price monitoring app and responsive service. Can't wait to see the new version with adaptive repricing. Overall is helping me and my business a lot.