PriceSpy ‑ Rapid Repricer

PriceSpy ‑ Rapid Repricer

by Impress

Match competitor prices, offer price drop emails.

JokerStars

I just found out the app broke on me without any warning.. Im trying to redo the rapid repricing and it doesn't seem to want to let me to remove and re-add the pricing tools.. I think I should get a one month rebate as Ive now apparently been without a functional app for a month (shows nothing updated for 2 weeks). Im willing to eat the costs if it was working but as I was working on my main server I find out the dynamic pricing tool Im paying for BROKE totally

Bearded Collectibles

This app was great in the beginning, and then it got slower the more I used it.

As of 8/21, I can no longer log in, when attempted it states

"We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information."

Reported a few issues to no resolve.
1. Added a product to track produced 3 trackers of the same product for some reason
2. Slowness
3. After adding a few trackers, trackers would occasionally not show up on the dashboard.

If the app worked correctly it would be the best repricing app on Shopify.

Until these items are resolved, it'll remain a 1-star app in my book.

***8/30/19 Update***
Pricespy fixed a lot of the issues and fixed their backend! Super thankful!

1 issue remains and I'm hoping they can get it resolved quickly.

August 22, 2019

In summary – I believe app performance is now dramatically improved.

We just finished a big round of improvements in response to your review. PriceSpy has collected over 16 million price points since launch, so unoptimized database queries were finally causing requests to time out.

Here's what I did to improve performance:

- Provisioned a new server to process price updates
- Upgraded an overloaded database responsible for coordinating various jobs in the system
- Optimized two key views, which lead to performance improvements in other parts of the app

Note this was purely a performance problem – the app was working correctly otherwise (albiet very slowly).

Can you try again and let me know how it goes? Thank you!

Kincaid's Is Music

This app got slower the more I used it. Now I can't log in to the app and I have reached out to them twice and they have not replied. It says, "We're sorry, but something went wrong. If you are the application owner check the logs for more information."

August 22, 2019

In summary – I believe app performance is now dramatically improved.

Here's what I did to improve performance:

- Provisioned a new server to process price updates

Can you try again and let me know how it goes? Thank you!

Trim Buddies LLC

I am still implementing this app and am so happy already with it's ability and how easy it is to use. The customer service has been 5 stars as well, fast responses and very helpful. I strongly recommend this app to anyone on shopify, install this today!

HomeBrew4Less.com

See Updates below:
This is a new app, but I think the devloper can make this the most cost effective repricing option for shopify.
It needs a little work, some features that would be nice to have, and problems scraping price on many web sites, but the devloper has been responsive, and seems to be working toward improvements.
Keep an eye on this app, it has lots of potential.

Update:03/09/2019 Developer has made great improvements in scraping more web sites. Great job!

Update: 03/26/2019 Now supports complex formulas for Min and Max Price, now you never have to manually edit 1,000s of items when your costs change. FANTASTIC!
Wow, you realise you've created the most powerful, afordable repricer for shopify LOL

I think you will have great success :)