Recensioner (147)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
24 november 2023

We tried few other apps before finally closing on webrex app. The feature that we were looking for (increasing the price of all products by certain percentage for countries outside our base country) was not available in the other apps and this was the only app which was also compatible with the theme we were using. The support team is very responsive and the response is very prompt. They are willing to get on a call and understand the issue and resolve it as best as they can. Would definitely recommend the app.

Dharma Originals
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
12 september 2023

Very helpful & very accommodating! I will be using this in my website from now on.

SHAPE Active
Filippinerna
2 månader användning av appen
1 augusti 2023

I am pleased to share my positive experience with the developers of the "Pricing by Country" Shopify plugin. From the moment I reached out to the support team, they demonstrated remarkable professionalism and a genuine willingness to assist. Thanks to the "Pricing by Country" plugin and the excellent support provided by the developers.

I highly recommend the "Pricing by Country" plugin to anyone seeking to implement location-based pricing on their Shopify store.

I am thoroughly impressed and satisfied with the results it has brought to karomicrafts.com. Keep up the fantastic work!

karomi
12 dagar användning av appen
20 juli 2023

Support Team is very good and Supportive app Pricing Easy To setup and easy to understand Its help us to Grow sales

Nangaliaruchira
4 månader användning av appen
26 juli 2023

This app is really easy to use and integrate and their Support Team is very helpful and cooperative. I had faced minor issues and they helped me resolve everything through Google meetings. I would surely recommend this app.

The Saari Girl - Saree Online
Pakistan
16 dagar användning av appen
4 oktober 2023

Fantastic support team. App works perfectly. Far better than the competitors.Thanks!

9 Oliveres
Spanien
6 månader användning av appen
Webrex SEO svarade 5 oktober 2023

Thank you! 😊
Team Webrex!

15 december 2023

Perfecta asistencia. Me han solucionado el problema que tenía. Seguiré con mi prueba de 15 días y si funciona seguiré

mytravelpassport
Spanien
3 dagar användning av appen
7 maj 2021

This app is fantastic!! I really recommend it!! 10/10 and the support are really helpful and kind!!!

Neuman
Peru
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
29 januari 2021

The app really helps with my store. It is easy to use and even when I encountered issues, the support team was helpful and ensured the problems were fixed. I would definitely recommend and I may use the other apps offered by the seller as well.

Midas Den
Kanada
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
Redigerat 10 maj 2022

The app is really good and easy to operate!
Also, the team is very helpful in solving the issues and queries. I definitely recommend to use the app.

Vibrant Publishers
USA
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Webrex SEO svarade 13 maj 2022

Hello Vibrant Publishers,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Best Regards