Pricing By Country & Currency

Multi country pricing, Double Profit, Shipping Rate, Converter

$29/month. 21-day free trial.

Artescape~Shop

Great app for adding different currencies for various countries based on geolocation. Also has option to inflate price by percentage or set amount. Support quick and helpful. App however still in development.

UPS Solutions Int

Great app, very easy to use and the support people on chat are very helpful and patient. Highly recommended!

Azul Selva

Helps out setting prices for different countries. Support tries it best to help out when there are problems using the app.

United-Doggos

Great app! Insane that its actually free. It saved me the hassle of making separate stores for countries.

Midas Den

The app really helps with my store. It is easy to use and even when I encountered issues, the support team was helpful and ensured the problems were fixed. I would definitely recommend and I may use the other apps offered by the seller as well.

Negra

It works smoothly and they offer great support. Exactly what we needed to sell our products with different pricing and shipping costs

BOBBLE

Had some trouble with setting up my account at first. But after a few short conversations with the tech support everything was sorted. Thank you for the quick support.

IamReginaRusso

thew app is spectacular very easy and very problem solving.
the assistence and constumare care has been on top of any other service i have ever subscribed.
they did never leave me alone and the developer department assigned me a personal agent to take care of my case am very pleased and happy with theyr service and theyr ethic!
will buy from those guys again again

SAKARESHOP

VERY GOOD HELP VERY GOOD COMPANY THEY HELP ME VERY FAST..... WE HAVE SOMETHING TO FIX AND HE WILL BACK TO ME IN FEW HOURS... USE THE APP

LNT

This app solved an issue we're trying to solve 11 months ago! its amazing, and the best of all, is their support. even though it was conflicting with our installed theme, the support team have on-spot assistant and solve the issue. Really love it and appreciate all the support provided