Pricing By Country & Currency

Multi country pricing, Double Profit, Shipping Rate, Converter

$29/month. 21-day free trial.

Dromarti

Display different prices for different locations. Simple to use and good and quick support offered by the developers. Thanks

Curious Cat Company

The app is very useful and easy to use. The support team is extremely helpful and responsive and I am impressed with their speed and willingness to help. Great work Sanjay. Thank you so much!

IQ Toys Farm

It is a great app. I like it and the developer provides excellent service. So I recommend for everyone.

Pharmacy Industry

Thank you so much for a fast and very professional help. Thank you so much Sanjay for helping me solving my issues!

Planet Hustle LLC

There's still some improvement needed, but, I really appreciate how much the developing team is willing to help me with my questions and needs for this app. Even though this is app is still getting better and better, I think this deserves 5 stars simply for the great customer service I've received. Much appreciated!

Alixir

I use this app to set up different prices depending on the location. Therefore the price takes into account shipping fees and customs more accurately since we deliver in all continents. For us, it is very useful, the price changes depending on the location AND it shows the price in the local currency of the customer (therefore it is a currency converter as well!!).
It only makes the price roundings as well which is super!
The support team very helpful and supportive. Thanks Sanjay!

MOONSTONE MEXICO

So far its working great. Customer service helps a lot if you have any issue. Easy to use and to understand.

1 2 3 5 Next