Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts

CSM24 Store

This app is AMAZING! Super easy to install. Got my quantity breaks all set and ready to go in a few minutes!! Works great.
HIGHLY recommended!!!

August 20, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Let us know if you need any help

Bred & Save Market

Easy to install! It works very well on our site!
I love this application, Thank you very much!
Quick, friendly support.

August 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

BTomsstore

This app was very useful and has increased my sales!!
Easy to use, quick set up. Best on the market to get on the store asap.

August 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

BigTopShirtShop.com

App worked well and looked better than most. Sadly you have to add products one by one. If you have many products (we have 4,000) this is just not realistic, especially if you have to make multiple discounts. Great app for sellers with just a few products.

August 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! We understand your frustration about that point and want to add such feature in our next updates to make our customers happy.

Red Rocket Brand

This app more than pays for itself every month. And customer support is great; took care of an issue immediately!

August 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our team was able to help you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

Kusuna ni Chums

thumbs up! FKSAHDSIHG[AOGHDPf;'PFJsghiH[ofh
OHGhfpHSpsjp;spOShfjpaDSApfPJFfoJF APjfap'jfapjfaPHG[fh oHFOhf

August 13, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. It looks nice :D
Let us know if you need any help

Brightest Lights

I used this app to help me generate more sales and it has done just that! This app is very helpful for online businesses!

Smile Brights

i like it
very nice and helpful support!
very nice app to boost your sales!
I can only recommend it

August 13, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. We're glad to help you anytime!

Homify Ph

Great app and Great support! Got what I needed. Thank you very much
I hope I would get more sales after this.

WineJoyFun

I spent HOURS looking for the right app. It's unreal how difficult it was to find one that actually WORKED on my website, let alone looked good & professional; this did both. 5 STARS*****

July 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13