Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

thesignsource.net

We had to replace our current discount app because of all the glitches a slow load times. This app is much faster, does not seem to have glitches and is much quicker to set up product discounts. Highly recommended.

December 11, 2019

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

X Racer

Spurit have an amazing service customer support, really helpful! This is very important for increase selling
5 stars!!!

December 9, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Esta Manana

Great app, great customer service!
I'm using it to create promotions based on product quantity and it works great

December 9, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review.
Please feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help you any time.

La La La Store

Love this app, it's so easy to use. Set up discount tier in a minute.
Thank you for a great easy to use app.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

TheCameraShop.co.nz

Tried 3 apps this is the only one that displayed with my theme.
The install process is very clever, you select where you would like it displayed. def 5 star

December 9, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

FreedomGrip™

I have been looking for several applications to make a tiered discount, this includes an AMAZING helper to adjust the prices in the cart. Highly recommended!

December 6, 2019

The Perfect Outlet

The app looks great on my website and there are a lot of customizations available. Customer support is superb as well.

December 5, 2019

RadianceTouch

Easy to setup and have the right amount of customization. I hope to increase the average order value with this app.

November 30, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Car Coat

Honestly, the best Customer Support. They answer in seconds and fix the problems very fast. I really recommend this app!

November 30, 2019

My TickTalk

I cannot express my gratitude to this company. Because of the Black Friday campaign, we need to show the discount price on our product collection page and detail page. I found this software at the last minute. Due to the settings issue, the discount widget did not appear on the product page. But their technical team and customer service did a lot of help and solve the problem immediately, and it's midnight Pacific time here. I can't believe they have 24/7 online support. Finally our Black Friday campaign can be carried out smoothly. Really appreciated for their support!
Before downloading this app, I tested several similar softwares for comparison, but all of them had issues to work on our site. May it was related to the theme of our website. I tried to contact their customer service, but none of them had online support or live chat except this one. In addition to this app they have many user friendly apps. Highly recommend! Good App and better service!

November 28, 2019