Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

GDS Cloth Goods

I wanted to offer price breaks on one product. It was easy enough to follow the instructions to set it up but I did add two products on error, which triggered a paid subscription. The app works well but they could do a better job helping newbies avoid the problem I ran into.

Husseo™

J'ai installé cette application pour voir si elle convenait au besoin que j'avais. Ne réussissant pas à faire ce que je voulais j'ai désinstallé l'application au bout de quelques heures maximum. Quelle fut ma surprise quand j'ai vu que j'avais été facturé 19.95$ alors que JE NE L'AVAIS PAS UTILISÉ... J'espère vraiment un geste de votre part sinon je ne changerai pas mon commentaire.

Vitivoo

J'ai utilisé l'application pour faire un Bunddle sur un produit uniquement. C'était mon besoin, et c'est gratuit

Tomadore

Artyom for support helped me within 2 min, i had some issue with the application, witch was on my side;) They helped me quick!! And the app works better than it was!! Thanks Guys Good Work!

January 26, 2021

Thank YOU for choosung us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Buycation

Support was great and very quick to act on resolving an issue and overall the application was great and would recommend it.

January 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)

MoonLiit

I am scaling a product so the free plan was great for me to try it out. Support is stellar and helpful! I will continue using the app for the rest of my products.

January 18, 2021

Thanks! Feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always ready to assist!

Rechargeable Kitchen

This was very simple install and use. I am just starting on shopify and hopefully this app helps me with sales.

Thanks :)
Hope the app will increase your income soon!

R3 CONCEPT

very helpful customer support and working fine, love to install this app................................

January 18, 2021

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback!

Frostii.nl

Great custommer service! Helped me in less then 5 minutes! and friendly .............................

January 18, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! :)

C. Richard's Leather

Great app and great service! Had a small issue installing, and customer support was super fast to resolve. Thank you!

January 13, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us! And feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47