Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Laventa™

I use gempages on my store and the quantity breaks were not immediately shown on the product page after installing it. Thankfully the issue was promptly resolved in less than 20 min by Alexander. Great customer support. Hope the app will bring a lot of kachings ;)

BoostyWellness

This is a great Quantity Breaks & discount app. It's clean and easy to use. The customer service helped me so much cause I got a couple of issues on my theme. Thank you very much again Kiryl!

ICONI

I really like this App, it shows the reduction in the cart, even if it is ajax cart, which is why I use this app on many shops.

Gardnflower

Great, does exactly what it says. Excellent customer support, fixed install on a custom theme!

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your kind words :)
We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Dinnertime Delivered

Great customer service! They helped me resolve my issue quickly! The app does just what I need it to do!

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Real Persistent

They helped me fix problems i was having fast. Awesome support

August 5, 2020

Thanks! Feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always glad to help :)

Straight Back Gorilla

Great customer service. Had an issue with the product fields not showing and they fixed it up within just a few minutes.

August 5, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)

The One Mask

Had a small issue with mobile viewing and was fixed within 30 minutes! Great devs and support and awesome product

August 5, 2020

We are just happy to be useful! Please let us know if there are any issues or questions :)

mazigs

Very good app and very good support!!! the best application for discounting, the support is just amazing!!! i highly recommand

August 5, 2020

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback :)

oromostore

There was a misunderstanding with the app, I contacted customer service and they were very helpful.

August 5, 2020

Thanks :) We are always here to assist so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43