Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Bear Essentials

Alex worked with me, he was super helpful and very quick in responding! Great app for adding quantity discounts!

August 17, 2020

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't heaitate to contact us :)

Phurimo

Stanislav, easily attended to my request quick and fast! Would highly recommend this app again because of its customer service!

August 13, 2020

Thanks so much :) We highly appreciate your feedback!

Inspire Divine

Alexander was very helpful! He fixed all the issues I was dealing with in a very quick manner. Thanks again.

August 13, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us and don't hesitate to let us know about any difficulties!

*Hype Nail Polish

This app works great and I can't say enough about their customer service. Almost instant answers and assistance. We will be using this app for several other sites we manage over the next few months and I assume it will be helping with my clients sales, since its ease of use is so buyer friendly.

August 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :) It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied! Don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Robustand

Nice and easy to use app. The widget can be customized perfectly. My store is not in English, but this app works fine with foreign languages as well. The customer service is effective and quick to answer.

August 13, 2020

It's so good to know that you've found it that useful! Also, we are always glad to help so feel free to contact us :)

MouldBuddy

Quick and simple app with amazing customer support that exceeded my expectations! Would definitely use in my future stores :)

August 13, 2020

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

KicksBox

Great app and fantastic, quick customer service. Simple, clean, does what it's supposed to do! Thanks team!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your kind words :)
It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)

TEKHEL FIT

Application très bien faite et super utile.
Je la recommande vraiment. Utilisez là et vous ne serez pas déçu

August 12, 2020

Merci pour vos commentaires :)

Topelix

This is by far the best app for quantity breaks. Plus the support team is always here to help
I highly recommend it

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time :)

ShopAleta

The support is unlike any other app. Every time in just a matter of minutes i start chatting with Artyom!

August 12, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied! :)