Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Good Thing

用着方便!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gifts 247

I love this app. It's so easy to use and changes are done instantly. Keep up the good work team:)
I have looked around for a long time and found this app suits me best!

Shop Essers

Great app - easy to setup and install, and when I had a problem, the support team were right there and had it fixed in less than 5 minutes. Very impressed!

ParentLife Tings

Works Great, Awesome customer service ( Eugenia a lil baddie. ). does as described. definitely essential to your store.

EarPhones Only

I used this app & everything works great.
I love it!
very useful app with very good customer service.

topbly

Great Customer Service and the app works perfectly in my 3 stores with Shella Theme!! My 4th Store will use this app again!

Holdey

It is so cool! Support is great! Very worth to try for sure! If you are looking for a good app this is it!

PedalPartners

Customer support is on point! Amazing communication and support team. I had an issue with the billing and was solved within the hour.

September 17, 2020

Thanks so much! We are always glad to assist, feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

What A Princess

thank you! this is what I was looking for and support is pretty quick. I made some mistakes and Stanislav helped correct them right away!

September 17, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime! Thanks for choosing us!

smartflexofficial

Fantastic App! Very useful!
Moreover, they have a phenomenal customer service! After asking them for help, they set up my store to perfection in a matter of hours. I highly recommend installing this app!

September 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!
Good luck to your business :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45