Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

THN Pro® Neck Pain Solution

My query was solved in less than half an hour both times.
Eugenia is a super star. Highly recommend to try out this app!

HomeProvise

really cool work of support team. 10 mins and they deal with the problem I had! Highly recommend this!

Wellness Warrior

Great customer service, helped me fix an issue immediately! I haven't used the app fully yet, but does exactly what we need :)

July 2, 2020

Let us know in case of any difficulties, we are always here to assist!

Kite and Crest

Great support and app works exactly as needed. Had an issue with it not showing up so contacted support and they fixed my problem instantly.

July 2, 2020

Thank you! We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to reach out anytime :)

InTrigg Hobbies

Tried the app. It is quite comprehensive and suitable for those who are looking for multi-tiered pricing. Online chat help was very quick to attend to my queries.

July 2, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

SWEXSHOP

J'ai utilisé l'application depuis a peu près deux mois et elle convertit bien; elle augmente le panier moyen.

July 2, 2020

Merci pour vos commentaires :)

anfli

Awesome app! Easy to use. I had one small problem and they helped me almost instantly - thats insane! I can recommend this app 5/5

July 2, 2020

Thank you :) Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

ModernCrate

Amazing app, looks very good on my store!! Much btter than other options as it looks very different and less spammy

July 2, 2020

Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!

DGN-PPE

It does what it claims. Great customer service. Helped me always when I need them. Also, help you out of their way if needed.

Definitely recommend it. Its fully functional app.

July 2, 2020

Thanks so much! Feedback like yours inspires us to become even better :)

Manhattan Import Company

The app is easy to install and set up. It works well, and dynamically updates pricing in the cart. Staff is responsive and helpful, too.

July 2, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying it :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32