Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Lostvape shop

very useful app and the service is awesome! thank you! we will install it consistently. wish it will help us improve our business

November 4, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us and good luck to your business!

buymecool

Be aware! This app uses "draft orders" so you'll, probably, lose abandoned carts and the "pixels" won't be triggered correctly. So, think twice if you want to mess up your funnel in order to use it. By the way, you can do the same using native automated discounts from Shopify.

October 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Fourstart

I do not recommend, this software is not worth the price. This design is too outdated. And it’s not easy to use. At first I said it’s free, and then I responded directly to $19.9. Too bad.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss it but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Ambience Zone

The setup is simple, will explore more about this. But the customer support is responsive and great!!

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

MagikFace

Parfait pour les réductions en% ou devise... ce serait bien d'ajouter les réduc du type x acheté/ y offert...
sinon, facile à prendre en main et à configurer.
peut-être plus de personnalisation du design serait également le bienvenu.

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Urbankappa

i just instaled this app and it suddenly charge me $19 from me. I just installed this app for 2 days.
Never recomend

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. As we see in our database, you've enabled the app for 26 products while it allows to use it for free on one product only. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify, it will be processed ASAP. Also, we tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kitchenboon

I just configured a promotion for my 2nd product and uninstalled the app on the same day within 2 hours and yet have been charged $19.95. This is quite unfortunate as I did not even use it for a day!!

Also, it is not compatible with Shopify multi-currency checkout i.e. the checkout always happens in the store's base currency instead of the currency selected by the customer. This is a major issue with stores that sell globally and in multiple currencies. This limitation should be mentioned clearly on the App's page on Shopify app store so that we can make a well-informed decision. Not cool at all!

September 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you've faced such difficulties. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this case and help. Looking forward to your reply!

WitchyLashes

The service is hands down amazing. Unfortunately, this app doesn't meet my needs because I need tiered discounts across product ranges, not variants. However, I would love to try it again if the functionality becomes available in future. Thank you for the kind and prompt support Alexander.

miliammall

I downloaded the app thinking about using the FREE plan but then realized it doesn't meet my expectations. Uninstalled it right away, yet got a charge of $28.95 two weeks later. What a scam! This is against Shopify's policy for sure. I need an explanation!

September 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion and inconvenience. Yes, the app is free for one product page usage. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

The Dog Mom Club

UPDATE: Eugenia emailed me minutes after this review was posted bribing me with six free months of service in exchange for deleting this review. They are so untrustworthy. This is blatantly against Shopify's Term of Service.

This app cost me thousands of dollars during my launch. This app DOES NOT work in conjunction with PayPal and there is no warning about this! I lost so many sales because it looked like my website was malfunctioning. Customer service was so slow. I wish I could go back in time and never download this app. -1/10

September 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such frustrating situation. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this case and find a solution. Sorry once again.