Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

LivingRomy

update: had some issues with the app. However support reached out to me right away and fixed ALL of the problems quickly. Now it works great. Great support, great app 5/5

July 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you in order to discuss this situation and help :)

PackandSave

Fast reply, they always solve any problem promptly. The app is more the perfect, I wish I was able to show the quantity discount on the product listing not just the cart. I also wish that the collection I make for the quantity discount sync without having to add manually every new product.

THN Pro® Neck Pain Solution

My query was solved in less than half an hour both times.
Eugenia is a super star. Highly recommend to try out this app!

July 6, 2020

Thanks so much! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)

HomeProvise

really cool work of support team. 10 mins and they deal with the problem I had! Highly recommend this!

July 6, 2020

Thank you! We are happy to be useful so feel free to contact us anytime!

Wellness Warrior

Great customer service, helped me fix an issue immediately! I haven't used the app fully yet, but does exactly what we need :)

July 2, 2020

Let us know in case of any difficulties, we are always here to assist!

Kite and Crest

Great support and app works exactly as needed. Had an issue with it not showing up so contacted support and they fixed my problem instantly.

July 2, 2020

Thank you! We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to reach out anytime :)

InTrigg Hobbies

Tried the app. It is quite comprehensive and suitable for those who are looking for multi-tiered pricing. Online chat help was very quick to attend to my queries.

July 2, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

SWEXSHOP

J'ai utilisé l'application depuis a peu près deux mois et elle convertit bien; elle augmente le panier moyen.

July 2, 2020

Merci pour vos commentaires :)

anfli

Awesome app! Easy to use. I had one small problem and they helped me almost instantly - thats insane! I can recommend this app 5/5

July 2, 2020

Thank you :) Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

ModernCrate

Amazing app, looks very good on my store!! Much btter than other options as it looks very different and less spammy

July 2, 2020

Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!