Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Arroz San Andrés Col

love it. I really really recommend it. it works perfectly. I looked up for more than 5 apps and this one was the only one which work perfectly

July 27, 2020

Thank you so much! Feedback like yours inspires us to become even better!

Verde Deals

Works well, and great customer service! Answered my questions immediately, and helped me edit the widget.

July 27, 2020

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)

namastewellness

Great customer service, and friendly staff. If you need any help navigating the app the staff will get you where you need to go! :)

July 27, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out!

luxesyworks.com

fantastic help they are a great help highly recommend. Works for all countries and languages to. Very helpful staff

July 27, 2020

Thanks! We are always ready to help so feel free to contact us anytime! :)

PowerBracelet

I recommend, the customer service is amazing and they are very attentive to your specific concerns!

July 27, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Penguin Pick

A must have app for your Shopify store. Increased my sales Multiple times and support team is great.

July 27, 2020

Thank you! It's so good to know that you like it :)

SafetyTouch

It can really help to increase sales if you offer different quantities. Also the support responds quickly. :)

July 27, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time :)

LEATHER ONLINE

Solve the problem very quickly, very good experience,Solve the problem very quickly, very good experience

July 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

Treasure of Abundance

I really appreciate we can use one product for free to see how well it works. And it has been working well.

July 27, 2020

Thanks :) Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

Smart Home Gadgets

Support was amazing at diagnosing the issue and fixing it quickly! They even helped remove an additional button even though it wasn't related to their app. Thanks for the amazing support!!!

July 27, 2020

You are more than welcome and thank YOU for choosing us! :)