Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

MouldBuddy

Quick and simple app with amazing customer support that exceeded my expectations! Would definitely use in my future stores :)

August 13, 2020

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

KicksBox

Great app and fantastic, quick customer service. Simple, clean, does what it's supposed to do! Thanks team!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your kind words :)
It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)

TEKHEL FIT

Application très bien faite et super utile.
Je la recommande vraiment. Utilisez là et vous ne serez pas déçu

August 12, 2020

Merci pour vos commentaires :)

Topelix

This is by far the best app for quantity breaks. Plus the support team is always here to help
I highly recommend it

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time :)

ShopAleta

The support is unlike any other app. Every time in just a matter of minutes i start chatting with Artyom!

August 12, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied! :)

The Gem Point

Very easy to use and install. Customer service is quick and efficient. Eugenia was very kind and a massive help. Would highly recommend!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your kind words :)
We are always glad to help so feel free to contact us anytime!

Starnix

Perfect! They helped me very well. I asked if they could make it look clean, i waited under 10 minutes and everything got fixed

August 12, 2020

Thanks! We are always ready to help so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Artisco™

The app works very well and I'm very satisfied with it! Highly recommend this app! The support team is very helpful and responsive as well!

August 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and good luck to your business :)

newhomy

You're welcome. We are from Belarus. We have 24/7 support:It's very amazing that their serive is so perfectly and if we face some difficults ,they will reply in 5 minutes,It's so amazing I think.

August 12, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Laventa™

I use gempages on my store and the quantity breaks were not immediately shown on the product page after installing it. Thankfully the issue was promptly resolved in less than 20 min by Alexander. Great customer support. Hope the app will bring a lot of kachings ;)

August 12, 2020

We are always happy to help so feel free to contact us anytime! :)