Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

JustePur

Good functionality, I like the way that cart auto updates to reflect discounted pricing. Support was quick to help me with some issues while testing.

April 21, 2020

Thanks :) Your feedback is really appreciated!

Madovar.com Luxury Gift Boxes

I downloaded this app and I got exactly what I wanted. It works perfectly. The support team did a perfect job in responding quickly and clearly to my questions. Thanks for an excellent experience!

April 21, 2020

Glad that you've finally found what you were looking for :) Good luck to your business!

Safe&Me

Very helpful support : reactive and profesional, all that shopify users are looking for ! :) go ahed and download this app

April 21, 2020

We are just happy to be useful! Thanks for choosing us!

Russian Revels

is working well so far! but i'll need to see how it's performing in future. good to have the option of using it for free for one product.

April 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :) Let us know in case of any difficulties or questions!

Snuggo®

Very effective app, and great customer support! Eugina in particular is an utterly exquisite human being, with a heart of gold. Best of luck my dear friend.

April 21, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! We always do our best to provide top notch service and we are happy that you've got it!

Kratzbilder.de

the support of this app is really very friendly, fast, helpful and even helped me on Sunday. Thumbs up!

April 21, 2020

I's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime! :)

Nebula Projector

This app has a free option and it helped me convert a good amount of sales. Looks good on the store as well. Highly recommended!

April 21, 2020

Thanks! Hope the app will keep making you money ;)

Mydeye

Great app! Does just what I needed and was easy to set up. The only small problem that I had was easily resolved with a super fast and great service rep!

Thanks :)
We are always ready to help so don't hesitate to reach out!

Hot Trendies

The app runs smoothly, and is easy to use. Setup is clear and concise. Worked wonderfully for me. Recommended

April 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Doc Faustus

Works perfectly! Easy to costumize and does what it should!
Would recommend this to anyone who is just starting out!

April 14, 2020

Thank you! Such feedback makes us become even better!