Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

New Signs

Great app! Easy to install and the support from the team is amazing. We have started adding discounts to our products and are starting to see great results.

July 13, 2020

Don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime! Good luck to your business!

Sanitizetek

I just added this app after an extensive search and the customer service was awesome. Alexander answered on chat right away and got this working after I stumbled a bit on my own. I totally recommend this app.

July 13, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)
Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always happy to assist!

Wired Uprise

Customer service is the best! I've dealt with many apps, but none of them are as good as this one. Would recommend!

July 8, 2020

Thanks for such kind words :)

Luxurious kart

It's very useful app that helps to increase conversion and increase revenue. I am taking its benefit.

July 7, 2020

Glad to know that it works for you and helps to grow your business!

Goods Of Japan

I was looking for the volume pricing discount feature that eBay has, and this app does that perfectly. It is free as I only used it for one product

July 7, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long long time :)

PackandSave

Fast reply, they always solve any problem promptly. The app is more the perfect, I wish I was able to show the quantity discount on the product listing not just the cart. I also wish that the collection I make for the quantity discount sync without having to add manually every new product.

THN Pro® Neck Pain Solution

My query was solved in less than half an hour both times.
Eugenia is a super star. Highly recommend to try out this app!

July 6, 2020

Thanks so much! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)

HomeProvise

really cool work of support team. 10 mins and they deal with the problem I had! Highly recommend this!

July 6, 2020

Thank you! We are happy to be useful so feel free to contact us anytime!

Wellness Warrior

Great customer service, helped me fix an issue immediately! I haven't used the app fully yet, but does exactly what we need :)

July 2, 2020

Let us know in case of any difficulties, we are always here to assist!

Kite and Crest

Great support and app works exactly as needed. Had an issue with it not showing up so contacted support and they fixed my problem instantly.

July 2, 2020

Thank you! We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to reach out anytime :)