Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Tábua Defrost™

It is just what I needed. When I had a doubt the support answered it in less than a minute in the chat.

December 20, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review.
Please feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Yoomky

I used the add for a product test. I was very useful :)
Support is also very fast. They aswered my questions in a few minutes !

December 20, 2019

Hyperyion

Listen, we've used MANY discount break apps and found one better than the other. This is absolutely the BEST out of all of them.

The coolest/easiest installation process - Very fun.

This app is a 100/100. Well done

December 16, 2019

thesignsource.net

We had to replace our current discount app because of all the glitches a slow load times. This app is much faster, does not seem to have glitches and is much quicker to set up product discounts. Highly recommended.

December 11, 2019

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

X Racer

Spurit have an amazing service customer support, really helpful! This is very important for increase selling
5 stars!!!

December 9, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Esta Manana

Great app, great customer service!
I'm using it to create promotions based on product quantity and it works great

La La La Store

Love this app, it's so easy to use. Set up discount tier in a minute.
Thank you for a great easy to use app.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

TheCameraShop.co.nz

Tried 3 apps this is the only one that displayed with my theme.
The install process is very clever, you select where you would like it displayed. def 5 star

December 9, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

FreedomGrip™

I have been looking for several applications to make a tiered discount, this includes an AMAZING helper to adjust the prices in the cart. Highly recommended!

December 6, 2019

The Perfect Outlet

The app looks great on my website and there are a lot of customizations available. Customer support is superb as well.

December 5, 2019