Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Beestetic

Developper helped me to set up within 1 minute. It works as describe and inside tutorials are great.

February 8, 2021

Your fedback is really appreciated :)
Don't hesitate to reach out to us 24/7, we are always ready to assist!

Amra

Great App and a amazing customer service! Thank you a lot for the fast help and wish you the best!!!

February 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and thank YOU for choosing us!

HeyDontTouchYourFace

Very easy and simple to set up, had a small issue with payment but Customer Service was able to help me within 10 minutes. A bit on the pricey side if you're not a big store, but it does what it advertises.

February 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Petersen Brothers Plastics

The customer service was expectational and was helped right away with an issue setting up the app. It does seem pretty easy to trigger the upgrade plan on accident like some of the others suggested. Works as advertised!

February 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to contact us anytime in case of any difficulties!

Artavio

Awesome app, the staff is even more awesome! Help in seconds!
Really recommend it! 5 out of 5 stars for me =)

February 8, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Nature’s Baby Organics

Used to the app to do bundle pricing discounts and it worked like a charm. It is very easy to use and intuitive.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated!

GDS Cloth Goods

I wanted to offer price breaks on one product. It was easy enough to follow the instructions to set it up but I did add two products on error, which triggered a paid subscription. The app works well but they could do a better job helping newbies avoid the problem I ran into.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for inconvenience and confusion. Please feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties or questions, we are always ready to help!

Husseo™

J'ai installé cette application pour voir si elle convenait au besoin que j'avais. Ne réussissant pas à faire ce que je voulais j'ai désinstallé l'application au bout de quelques heures maximum. Quelle fut ma surprise quand j'ai vu que j'avais été facturé 19.95$ alors que JE NE L'AVAIS PAS UTILISÉ... J'espère vraiment un geste de votre part sinon je ne changerai pas mon commentaire.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such confusion. The thing is that the app is free to use on one page only and as we see in our database, you've enabled it on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Vitivoo

J'ai utilisé l'application pour faire un Bunddle sur un produit uniquement. C'était mon besoin, et c'est gratuit

February 1, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!

Tomadore

Artyom for support helped me within 2 min, i had some issue with the application, witch was on my side;) They helped me quick!! And the app works better than it was!! Thanks Guys Good Work!

January 26, 2021

Thank YOU for choosung us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!