Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

hooji

Great application very useful and easy to use! Tutorials have been made inside the application to guide you through the settings.
Moreover the customer service is very efficient and fast, especially alex with whom I spoke. Thank you for this application!

October 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime :)

Pro Massage Pillow

I love this app! Has lots of awesome stuff to use. There are a lot of useful features (and Great Customer Service) Definitely Recommended

October 19, 2020

Thanks so much :) Hope the app will keep making you more and more sales!

Outdoortarget.nl

The customer service was a realy good experience, My compliments. I was helped very good and they respected me at all times. Kind people.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. The thing is that the app allows to use it for free on one product page only. As we see in our database, you've enabled it for two product pages, so that's the reason. Anyway, no worries! We have already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon :)

SpaceVibez Ph

Got a quality support from Alex! Thank you so much for your prompt assistance. Replied fast and made sure that my concern is properly addressed.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are doing our best to provide top-notch service and we are happy that you received it!

BeeCasual.in

Alex (from support) has been very helpful and quick to help. Thanks to the support team for a quick and prompt response and resolution.

October 15, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied, feel free to contact us anytime :)

ShalomK_collections

Good help and fast. I just use this application now and it seems great. I recommend this application

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We highly appreciate it :)

Tolaria

I got instant replies to my questions. And customer support solved all my problems. I recommend using Quantity Breaks. Thank you!

October 15, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us! Feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties!

Klonat

Awesome! There is no other word. Helpt me alot! And the service is awesome, they contacted me about a problem i didn't even know about... :D

October 15, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

buymecool

Be aware! This app uses "draft orders" so you'll, probably, lose abandoned carts and the "pixels" won't be triggered correctly. So, think twice if you want to mess up your funnel in order to use it. By the way, you can do the same using native automated discounts from Shopify.

October 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Neoteric Infusion inc

This app is amazing ! What's even better is the support team and their response time ! They go above and beyond to help you with whatever it is you need ! i recommend this app to anyone looking for a quantity breaks app.

October 15, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words!