Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Atlanta Bikes

So good so far. I believe this tool will help me increase income significantly. Thanks guys, great app.

August 5, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us! :)

zonlux

great app does exactly what i want it to do. also the support is great needed to change it a bit and they got it done right away

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties!

CHARGERATE

Great app and custommer service. Works well and to my needs. Fully custommizable and well designed.

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

TG Loudness

I am very satisfied with the app, it helps alot with conversion rates. The support helped me immediately when I had a question. Thank you!

August 5, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us!
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time :)

Neckpaintreat X

I've used the app for a short period and I'm really impressed. The support of the develop team is also very good!

August 5, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Ludique

very good and good support, thanks for the help. would definitely recommend this app. 5 stars for this app off course

August 5, 2020

We are always happy to be useful, please let us know if you face any difficulties!

Otoka.

Awesome guys from the support team! They are always there to help me if I have any difficulties with the set up or design. 5 stars definitely!

August 5, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Safe and Fine

The app I've been looking for! Can't believe but just a few days after installation and it has already increased my sales by 3 times! After few weeks it's already sales increased by 5 times!

August 5, 2020

It's so good to know that you've finally found it! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long long time!

Comforth

Best app. Support is great and helped me fix a problem

This sentence is just to reach 100 characters so i can post

July 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

Green Pear Eco

We use this app for offering bulk discounts and it works really well for it. Easy to set up and edit.
The best thing however is the live chat support and their willingness to help and fix any problem.

July 29, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!