Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Women Handbag Organiser

Incredible app. 100% recommend. The discount table is very neat and clean, it fits perfectly in my store. It works with Shopify's multicurrency!

March 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated!

flippyvids

A clean, fast-loading app that works very well. Even better was the support! Instant support on a Sunday. Awesome.

March 2, 2020

Thanks for such kind words! You are more than welcome and we are always ready to help you :)

HappyStore

Awesome service, the support guy was fantastic and answered all questions with patience and delivered great result thank you

February 19, 2020

Thank you! Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

The Smart Hut

excellent thank you amazing app highlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy recommend

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

BenSamy

Special Thanks to Artyom from the support team.
I ask for help on Sunday and Artyom was their and helped me with my text centering in 2 minutes.
The app is great and the support team are fantastic.
Keep it up Guys, very good work.

February 19, 2020

You are more than welcome :)
It's a pleasure to keep our clients satisfied!

Orange Bridge Supply Co.

Awesome support, even at 1AM. Had an issue with CSS and they just fixed it 5 minutes after starting chat. Also, this is the only qty breaks app in the Shopify app store that suited my needs. Looks great, easy to use and phenomenal support!

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we highly appreciate that! And feel free to reach out to us in case of any difficulties, we are always here and ready to help!

caseheadco

After trying a few quantity break application, and none of them working, I almost gave up having it in my website. But this support team has been amazing. They were proactive in fixing the issue on my website and assuring that their quantity break chart shows and works in my site.

For their superior support and willingness to help me and my shop, I am impressed. Everything works as intended, and can't be any happier. Thank you!

February 19, 2020

We are just happy that the app works for you! Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!

Camel Bey

Amazing app, thes best out there without a doubt!! It can be designed and configured in many helpful ways according to your needs in general, per product, per group of products, etc. Their superman-speed customer support is the fastest among all shopify apps I tried since launch! Very deservant of the 5 stars.

February 19, 2020

Thank you! We do our best to provide brilliant customer service so please don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

AT HOME

I liked. Setting up is very easy. I'm satisfied. I will recommend it to my friend. It's working rightly. Thank you.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

ITM Components

I've found the guys at SpurIT to be faultless in their customer service. I had an issue. Their response was immediate. The problem was resolved in a couple of days. Special thanks to Alex who went through the problem with me very carefully and patiently. Definitely five stars!

February 19, 2020

You are welcome! Our Support Team is always ready to assist and we are happy to be useful :)