Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

ShalomK_collections

Good help and fast. I just use this application now and it seems great. I recommend this application

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We highly appreciate it :)

Tolaria

I got instant replies to my questions. And customer support solved all my problems. I recommend using Quantity Breaks. Thank you!

October 15, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us! Feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties!

Klonat

Awesome! There is no other word. Helpt me alot! And the service is awesome, they contacted me about a problem i didn't even know about... :D

October 15, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

buymecool

Be aware! This app uses "draft orders" so you'll, probably, lose abandoned carts and the "pixels" won't be triggered correctly. So, think twice if you want to mess up your funnel in order to use it. By the way, you can do the same using native automated discounts from Shopify.

October 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Neoteric Infusion inc

This app is amazing ! What's even better is the support team and their response time ! They go above and beyond to help you with whatever it is you need ! i recommend this app to anyone looking for a quantity breaks app.

October 15, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words!

CleanBody™

Best bulk discount app on the store, hands down! Haven't noticed any bugs. Works on variants too, and has a free single product plan!

October 15, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback! And feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties or questions :)

Listenry

Excellent customer service with swift response. Problems were solved almost immediately ! A great app so far as well!

October 15, 2020

We are always ready to help so don't hesitate to contact us 24/7!

Grabby Loots™

Loved the app and customer service as well . They have free plan too , so if in doubt try that first, you would love it .

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Fourstart

I do not recommend, this software is not worth the price. This design is too outdated. And it’s not easy to use. At first I said it’s free, and then I responded directly to $19.9. Too bad.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss it but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Shop-Nanotoothbrush

I love this app! Has lots of awesome stuff to use. There are a lot of useful features (and Great Customer Service) Definitely Recommended

October 15, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! We are so glad to know that you love the app :)