Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Smilelikeme

Needed some help and got great service! Great app to raise your AOV.
Amazing app and customer service!!!!

June 25, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback!

kiddiecart

great working app, super quick support! I would recommend this all day everyday. Super easy and nice looking

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your kind words! :)

AenonPro

had some issues, Kiryl from support took care of it so quickly. Great app and does everything as described.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are always happy to help so feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

LazyFry

Quite easy to install and set up. Wanted it tweaked a little and support was fantastic for assistance.

June 23, 2020

Thanks :) We highly appreciate your feedback!

smart-detente

If you need this kind of app, DL it. I asked the impossible, they answered and the support was real high quality

June 23, 2020

Thank you! Feedback like yours inspires us to become even better!

HookahStart

Absolutely the easiest and quickest way to accomplish what we were looking for. Customer service is top notch as well.

June 23, 2020

Thanks you so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time!

MyCleanerFace.com

Great app, although you will require assistance from rep, as it may not fit exactly. However, team is very efficient.

Thanks you :)
We always ready to assist so don't hesitate to contact us!

Kshitijmart

Great customer service and the team is very helpful in resolving the issue. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to increase the conversion rate.

June 23, 2020

Thanks! We really appreciate your feedback :) Good luck to your business!

Rivesky

This app is very nice.
I have the free version and it's works well.
I had a problem with the configuration and the support answer to me very fast in the chat(i have waited less than 30 seconds) and they correctly fix the problem.
I recommend !

June 23, 2020

Thanks! It's our pleasure to be useful so feel free to reach out to us anytime :)

Mosquito Tech Trap

amazing customer support thanks so much. u need to download this app it is truely amazing my AOV is up

June 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)